parramatta collectables fair

popthetart

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kristopher
Parramatta collectables fair August 22nd 2010.

For over 20 years, the Parramatta collecables fair has been providing one of sydneys largest market fairs devoted to just about anything collectable movies, comics, sports, si-fi, trading cards and some of the more unsual collectable items.

Where; at Parramatta town hall. 182 church street mall Parramatta sydney.

Open from; 8am - 2:30pm

Entry fee; $6 before 10am - $4 before 1pm and free after 1pm

for more information visit Collectables & Music Record Fairs or contact the general enquires line on 02 9759 3507​

ill be there too! Anyone know the guy in the TIGERS jersey at the Leichart Show? Bought some nice old cards from him, nice guy.

I'll probably go. Anyone know if there will be NBA cards there or mostly just Football?

there is usually 2 guys selling basketball cards the rest been league and other cards

worth a trip though ill be there and probably bump into a few of u guys

cheers
jono

^Thanks man. Yeah its only a short ride on the train so i'll go now i know there will be bball cards.

ill try and lt as well. anyone going that has a panthers DT to trade lmk via pm.

If you are going for trading cards it is primarily NRL. There is some NBA, cricket, soccer, and non sport.

There is alot of oddball, sci-fi, & action figure collectables, along with comics and that type of stuff.

If it's your first time, it's worth going for a look, but nothing has changed in almost 10 years.

Im going to have a look at the cards but also just to have some lunch and have a look at parra westfields, make a day of it.

Go to Peter Wynns Score at Parramatta, Fui Fui Moi Moi works there, or are they playing tommorow? He works down towards the back of the shop.

Back
Top Bottom