Panini Preferred, thoughts???

drobfan8

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
Hey gang, I've been checking out a couple of breaks of this stuff. Wondering what everyone thinks of it? Feel free to give it thumbs up or down.

Some of the stuff looks very nice but then there's just too many player autos in the sets. I think it's time to let go of some of those old guys too. But hey, maybe it sells really strong and I don't know anything and that's why guys I've never heard of are in there.

I do like the booklets but there's just too many out there.

Here's a 10 box (case) break. Not too sure what the "case hit" was. Maybe the Grant Hill auto? I was'nt concentrating that hard coz the Broncs game is on.

There is the chance of also hitting one of these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-12-Panin...41639970?pt=US_Basketball&hash=item2a1b007022

Pretty amazing card.

IMO, that case was weak. 4 redemptions, very little star power in the pulls, no shillouette patches, and the lowest patch booklet was /25 and the player selection was meh. I personally love some of the stuff out of this product but would not be game to bust a box or even think of going near a case of the stuff if judging but that bust. Hopefully people are having a lot more success then this!

IMO, that case was weak. 4 redemptions, very little star power in the pulls, no shillouette patches, and the lowest patch booklet was /25 and the player selection was meh. I personally love some of the stuff out of this product but would not be game to bust a box or even think of going near a case of the stuff if judging but that bust. Hopefully people are having a lot more success then this!

Totally agree. Would've thought you'd get at least 1 prime crown royale out of a case.

they nailed it in some stuff but those fricken booklets are sh!tting me...its going to cost me at least 2k to get all the pippens....whats really annoying is that is a great concept but the practicality of it is stupid! if you keep your cards in sleeves...too big gotta mess about cutting sleeves like i will, if you keep it in one touch ur really screwed cos you cant show it off....and all the tossas our there who grade their crap, how the hell are they grading those? tearing the bludger in half?

I am not sold on it. The books are kinda cool, however showing them off would cause issues and decrease value as that median between the two halves starts to crease.

Lots of rubbish players for the price, you should get better. Epic fail! Even the patch autos or jumbo jersey autos look cheap with that design with the crown and all.

Just does not tickle my fancy at this time.

Here's another case. Just starting to watch it now.Being in a group case break might not be that bad. I guess that's how ALOT of people are going about it. Maybe costs you $80 to buy in for a team. You hit something good and you're laughing.

they nailed it in some stuff but those fricken booklets are sh!tting me...its going to cost me at least 2k to get all the pippens....whats really annoying is that is a great concept but the practicality of it is stupid! if you keep your cards in sleeves...too big gotta mess about cutting sleeves like i will, if you keep it in one touch ur really screwed cos you cant show it off....and all the tossas our there who grade their crap, how the hell are they grading those? tearing the bludger in half?
Ultrapro do make one touches for booklets that allow for display but are very hard to get hold of. Will post pick of one in the next week or so when I get some :)

I'm liking all the Old school KG twolves stuff, means I have more fresh #21 cards to chase... lots of Larry Johnson too...

No way in amillion years I'd buy boxes, cases but for a singles chaser like me it's all good...

Back
Top Bottom