Panini Blog Panini America Peeks New On-Card Arrivals for 2012-13 Limited Hockey (Gallery)

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-2012-13-limited-hockey-autos-61.jpg

As if the announcement that the 2012-13 NHL season will happen wasn’t reason enough for hockey collectors across North America to celebrate this week, we’re about to give you a whole bunch more. Earlier this afternoon, I ventured back to the acquisitions area just as a sizable stash of on-card autographs for 2012-13 Limited Hockey were being prepared to send to the Panini America production facility for packout.
So I called a quick time out, whipped out my trusty iPhone camera and went to work snapping as many images as I could for the following gallery. From the dual-signed deliciousness of the popular Back to the Future insert to a familiar, extremely popular technology used on the stunning Trophy Winners insert, here’s betting you’ll find something to get excited about in the early February release of 2012-13 Limited Hockey.
Oh, and it doesn’t hurt that the list of on-card-autograph signers includes the likes of, oh, Gordie Howe, Mark Messier, Joe Sakic, Tim Thomas, Patrick Roy and so many more. Take a look for yourself below and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for additional information on the upcoming 2012-13 Limited Hockey.

b.gif

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom