Painful Maildayz

Dream34

Hakeem"the dream"Olajuwon
Real Name
Buzzy
Here is a couple of cards I have received Tues/Wed inwhich I've had a crappy run with all of these ebayers. Hence my request for dodgy Ebayer sellers warning section.

Drexler signature shots. won this in mid april and paid same day and just received it Wed 7th June! the spastic sent it to the US and then luckly got it back to resend to me.
glide.jpg

Won this lot for $5 from richuang in china, although I was only after the Hakeem. Fast delivery but all 4 cards were sent in a standard envelope without toploaders. One sheet of bubblewrap either side of the cards (not even taped together) was the only protection:mad: :mad: :mad: .Needless
to say I was extemely lucky to getway with only one corner of the AK damaged and not the hakeem or refection rookies.
I contacted seller for an explanation ,(confused as he has over 2500 feedbacks) His reply was not my fault, not my problem as I had this problem once with an Australia before and he was trying to rip me off so I must be as well.(So I sent him scans saying here lies the proof) His reply "No sorry not my fault" WANKER!!! and I'm sure I'll cop a retaliation neg.
ult_dream.jpg

future.jpg

AK.jpg

Next is my redemption from Topps which you all know redemptions are painful.2 MONTH WAIT (could be worse but);)

redemption.jpg

But on a positive note, Ozcard members are still floorless, got this in a trade off SUPER STEVE (hsv) Which was enough for me to finally smile this week. Cheers again matey

gravity.jpg

Thanks for listening to my bitch.

BUZZY

The shrinkie is still the coolest......Im bidding on something right now from Ricyuang on ebay...and its rather HIGH END...but after this story of delivery im thinking about re-thinking my possible purchase....grrrrrrr but thanks for the heads up......(im thinking about re-thinking my possible purchase) try saying that 10 times fast. :)

Shoes said:
The shrinkie is still the coolest......Im bidding on something right now from Ricyuang on ebay...and its rather HIGH END...but after this story of delivery im thinking about re-thinking my possible purchase....grrrrrrr but thanks for the heads up......(im thinking about re-thinking my possible purchase) try saying that 10 times fast. :)
Shoes mate he said that's how he sends all his cards!!! Which is amazing considering all the higher end stuff he's sold so I would be very very careful mate. If you read his discriptions you can tell how arrigant he is.

Gordon7 said:
Wow that clyde is awesome totally love that card glad hes in a blazer uni
I pretty biased with him being a Rocket but the 80's classic uni is so sweet

Sorry to hear about the ebay idiots mate.... pleased your happy with mine tho...:D
cheers
stevo

very nice Drexler auto, all nice cards. i totally agree with you about having a section for bad ebay sellers. And i hope you have left neg feedback for the poor postage cause they deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom