OzCardTrader PokerStars.com Home Games League

Long overdue win for me last week in the $16.50 $15k guarantee. Second biggest cash to date and first actual win since Feb 2011. :blink: Did a chip chop heads up. 6 aussies in the final 10, killin it :D

any guys here still playin much?

$33 20k guar tourney

JJ small blind - some psycho donk ships his 1600 from mid pos blinds are 40/80

I have ~1500 left after folding 99 a couple hands earlier to an all in raise, I call this

he has 22 - boom 2 on flop - OUT

donk city

$33 20k guar tourney

JJ small blind - some psycho donk ships his 1600 from mid pos blinds are 40/80

I have ~1500 left after folding 99 a couple hands earlier to an all in raise, I call this

he has 22 - boom 2 on flop - OUT

donk city

How is that donk?
From what i read he had pocket 2's and made a move, givng the impression he had a strong hand,
after all it is gambling!
I love playing poker and some of my favorite moves are calling with crap and hoping to hit the flop, then laughing my head off when people get upset cos i beat there AA...

I will add some sympathy for you cos i know it does suck. and that does seem like a bad way to go out, but have seen much worse.

How is that donk?
From what i read he had pocket 2's and made a move, givng the impression he had a strong hand,
after all it is gambling!
I love playing poker and some of my favorite moves are calling with crap and hoping to hit the flop, then laughing my head off when people get upset cos i beat there AA...

I will add some sympathy for you cos i know it does suck. and that does seem like a bad way to go out, but have seen much worse.

that was a donk move. 22 is a terrible hand to do that with (20BB or so). it is a $33 tourney, maybe in the $3.30 but in the bigger ones, people usually take it more serious lol.

anyway, I'll play people like him all day, they contribute to the prize pool :lol: i'm whinging about a bad beat is all lol

Long overdue win for me last week in the $16.50 $15k guarantee. Second biggest cash to date and first actual win since Feb 2011. :blink: Did a chip chop heads up. 6 aussies in the final 10, killin it :D

any guys here still playin much?

Are most of these tourney's during the day Matt? I get on a little here and there just on cheap tables but play like a chump out of bordem! I want to start playing tourneys here and there but struggle to find the time!

Are most of these tourney's during the day Matt? I get on a little here and there just on cheap tables but play like a chump out of bordem! I want to start playing tourneys here and there but struggle to find the time!

That one that I won was a 530pm start and finished round 2am.

The Sunday Million is around 6am Monday our time I think, haven't played in a while

There's also zoom poker now if you're short if time but it's really a donk fest lol

Just logged into my Poker Stars account for the first time in over 4 years. Reminded me of the Ozcards "club". Any of you guys still playing?

Back
Top Bottom