OzCardTrader PokerStars.com Home Games League

GarnettFan4Life

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Long overdue win for me last week in the $16.50 $15k guarantee. Second biggest cash to date and first actual win since Feb 2011. :blink: Did a chip chop heads up. 6 aussies in the final 10, killin it :D

any guys here still playin much?

GarnettFan4Life

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
$33 20k guar tourney

JJ small blind - some psycho donk ships his 1600 from mid pos blinds are 40/80

I have ~1500 left after folding 99 a couple hands earlier to an all in raise, I call this

he has 22 - boom 2 on flop - OUT

donk city

ADELAIDE CHILLI SOURCE

OzCardTrader
Real Name
karl
$33 20k guar tourney

JJ small blind - some psycho donk ships his 1600 from mid pos blinds are 40/80

I have ~1500 left after folding 99 a couple hands earlier to an all in raise, I call this

he has 22 - boom 2 on flop - OUT

donk city
How is that donk?
From what i read he had pocket 2's and made a move, givng the impression he had a strong hand,
after all it is gambling!
I love playing poker and some of my favorite moves are calling with crap and hoping to hit the flop, then laughing my head off when people get upset cos i beat there AA...

I will add some sympathy for you cos i know it does suck. and that does seem like a bad way to go out, but have seen much worse.

GarnettFan4Life

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
How is that donk?
From what i read he had pocket 2's and made a move, givng the impression he had a strong hand,
after all it is gambling!
I love playing poker and some of my favorite moves are calling with crap and hoping to hit the flop, then laughing my head off when people get upset cos i beat there AA...

I will add some sympathy for you cos i know it does suck. and that does seem like a bad way to go out, but have seen much worse.

that was a donk move. 22 is a terrible hand to do that with (20BB or so). it is a $33 tourney, maybe in the $3.30 but in the bigger ones, people usually take it more serious lol.

anyway, I'll play people like him all day, they contribute to the prize pool :lol: i'm whinging about a bad beat is all lol

aussiemjfreak

Taj Gibson & Set Collector!
Real Name
Ian
eBay User
valuez69
Long overdue win for me last week in the $16.50 $15k guarantee. Second biggest cash to date and first actual win since Feb 2011. :blink: Did a chip chop heads up. 6 aussies in the final 10, killin it :D

any guys here still playin much?

Are most of these tourney's during the day Matt? I get on a little here and there just on cheap tables but play like a chump out of bordem! I want to start playing tourneys here and there but struggle to find the time!

GarnettFan4Life

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Are most of these tourney's during the day Matt? I get on a little here and there just on cheap tables but play like a chump out of bordem! I want to start playing tourneys here and there but struggle to find the time!
That one that I won was a 530pm start and finished round 2am.

The Sunday Million is around 6am Monday our time I think, haven't played in a while

There's also zoom poker now if you're short if time but it's really a donk fest lol

Jaames

Seahawks/Knicks/Liverpool
Real Name
Jaames
eBay User
jwb84
Just logged into my Poker Stars account for the first time in over 4 years. Reminded me of the Ozcards "club". Any of you guys still playing?

Top Bottom