OzCards Users Blog - Should we add it ?

Should we add the Vbulletin Blog to OzCards ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Re: OzCards Blog ?

I'd probably give it a go, i was talking to Tara the other day about starting a blog..

Tried a blog on myspace...think I may have done maybe 10? But then got over it an stopped and haven't thought of it since. That was 9 months ago haha

Wasn't making the point about Myspace AJ, was making the point about my lack of desire to write a blog! Besides, I haven;t been on myspace for 4-5 months ;)

lol and I was taking the view that some find it easier to blog if its easy to do and not so cumbersome to get going... thats why I love live journal :) Blog there about every day but hardly ever at myspace.... although all into facebook now lol

So how would it work G? Everything would be public, and users create their own blogs, or can users blog on anyone elses blogs, and so forth?

I havent used one before, so have very LITTLE knowledge on them. Although I've wanted to use one on harris34 for a while.

It's got my vote. I'm a big fan of blogs! The problem is that my fav blogger (Jack Marx from the SMH) got canned for writing some pretty edgy stuff about Kevin Rudd and a strip club.

Sure its not for everyone, but there may be people out there who might like to contribute to ozcards.

It would be a great place for people like Chad to write something about vintage cards, Graham you could do one on grading, Mikelee could do one on how great Carrie Stroup is and Scotty could do one on how Devin deserves more playing time.

Id love to have a go!

Cheers
Matt

Personally, I probably wouldn't use it much, but I guess other people would get into it.

Also, just thought that this would probably be a better tool to use for maildays than the mailday threads.

I think it's a good idea, I'm in the group who have never used them before and wouldn't think of using one anytime soon, but it may grow on people. I'm sure just about everyone would give it a go at one time or another.
We should do one up for each NBA team? Then members could contribute to their favs.

It's got my vote. I'm a big fan of blogs! The problem is that my fav blogger (Jack Marx from the SMH) got canned for writing some pretty edgy stuff about Kevin Rudd and a strip club.

Sure its not for everyone, but there may be people out there who might like to contribute to ozcards.

It would be a great place for people like Chad to write something about vintage cards, Graham you could do one on grading, Mikelee could do one on how great Carrie Stroup is and Scotty could do one on how Devin deserves more playing time.

Id love to have a go!

Cheers
Matt

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I voted yes..

I agree with Matt and Brad...

I am not a big fan of blog, but people would love to add some info and articles on particular interest.. that will attract more visitors and sticky members.. stickiness is important to websites so that people will repeat their visits more, more features would never hurt...

thanks for the consideration.

I think it's a good idea, I'm in the group who have never used them before and wouldn't think of using one anytime soon, but it may grow on people. I'm sure just about everyone would give it a go at one time or another.
We should do one up for each NBA team? Then members could contribute to their favs.

Actually having read a couple of these, the blog could be good for me too. Like this idea of teams 1s as well as the idea that people can write blogs on their own player and such. Could be fun to read and join in, even if I wouldn't post heaps :) I swing my vote from No to Yes.:thumbsup:

I voted no, just because I didn't want to vote yes just for the sake of it.

I've tried keeping multiple blogs, most of the time just get to busy, so this was just my 2cents opinion.

Wouldn't be a bad thing if we have it though, but it's a no from me.

Back
Top Bottom