Ozcards sig's! No Fraud please!

this is my rush 1....i get sick of kids asking me to sign..but hey its for the kids

my sig.JPG

Here's mine.
Under ground baller

jb.jpg

Cath your's is unreal!!! un must have neat hand writing

Although this is a great idea i am sticking with Chad and keeping my signature private, it's not something I want posted on a website :lol:

PS - Vlad what is the BV of that AU of yours, I would like to trade for it (lol).

Richo said:
Vlad what is the BV of that AU of yours, I would like to trade for it (lol).

They are so rare that Beckett doesn't put a value on them. There was a auction on eBay a few weeks back that finished at just over eleventy two trillion pesos.

Although this is a great idea i am sticking with Chad and keeping my signature private, it's not something I want posted on a website

This is a creative thing guys, be creative, you don't have to put your REAL signature on there, lol. I sure didn't!

vladlevinsky said:
They are so rare that Beckett doesn't put a value on them. There was a auction on eBay a few weeks back that finished at just over eleventy two trillion pesos.

Damn i don't have any cards worth that :( (lol)

Richo said:
Although this is a great idea i am sticking with Chad and keeping my signature private, it's not something I want posted on a website :lol:
(lol).

It's an Autograph not a Signature so don't be shy

If I was gonna put in a non-signature auto, then it'd be no better than most of the athletes going around. A few squiggles, a couple of lines and some illegible letters...

;-)

Following The Truth
I decided to go with my own inscription
I think this just missed out on the 04-05 Signature Edition AKA set

Sig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom