OzCards Q&A With Upper Deck - The Answers

Thanks Graham, and def. thanks to Chris!

I'd be interested in asking another Q or 2 in the future if Chris is up for another round.

In the mean time, I might send FIT an email....

Huge thanks to Chris for taking the time to do something like this for us aussies, and cheers to G for getting this organised, it was a truly interesting and informative read.

Thanks to Graham and to Chris. It was cool reading through all the questions again and seeing some very informative answers :D

Having it happen twice on two such high-end cards is really tough though and I feel your pain. Have Graham give you my contact information and I’ll see if there is anything we can do to help take the sting out on this.

Do I have a PM incoming Graham..? ;)

It was an excellent read and great to dispel some of the myths and rumors that circulate and on this forum and like and finally have clarity on these.

Thanks to Graham and to Chris. It was cool reading through all the questions again and seeing some very informative answers :D

Do I have a PM incoming Graham..? ;)

PM sent ;)

I've confirmed with Chris we will do another one of these Q&A's either after the NBA All Star Game or at Playoff time depending on how busy he is. :thumbsup: I'm very glad that everyone has had a good read of this and enjoyed it and I hope you are coming up with some great questions for next time around!

This is SERIOUSLY the BEST thread I have read on any CARD collecting site!

Well gone G and thanks Chis :thumbsup:

I gotta agree with Richo....

Big thanks Graham for your time and effort, and Chris C deserves a huge thanks as well. Im sure he's a busy man, and to make time for us Aussies is very gracious of him.

I must say, after experiencing UD blunders in the past, having Chris take the time out to answer some questions has somewhat restored my faith in UD. And hopefully the issues, concerns, & ideas raised by Ozcard members will be taken into consideration by UD for upcoming releases.

Holy hell, I just checked my redemptions and the Kyle Korver Inkredible Inkscriptions have finally gone to "shipping" after 2 years! Could my question to Chris really have spurred it into action? :lol:

Thats great news. Chris is on leave till Monday US time but I have emailed him regarding the 4 questions we are still waiting on.

Cheers Graham :) Looking forward to seeing what he says about Chirography!

I reckon it's a Herbert Hill base as replacement

:p

:lol: 2 years for that load of trash? And if I get a replacement, not happy! I haven't been consulted or anything, so I assume they finally woke up and got Kyle to Inscribe some stuff :D Sweet!

Back
Top Bottom