Ozcards/Panini Giveaway - Panini Gold Standard Giveaway - Winners Announced.

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
header_panini_logo-1.jpg

Thanks again to Panini for the break.

Here are the winners names which were drawn at Random from the thread.

The winners are:

Crackberry
ooneil
alchemy
sublime
unclesteppy
allstarcardsinc
aussie2al
wonga5
Airkaris
Richo
Cobretti
apirate
Jerald
OMstar
gecko8

I will be in touch shortly to get your address details from you and send out one of the cards at Random to you.

Enjoy your cards and congratulations!

Cheers
Matt

gtfo i actually won something and the missus has no idea so its mine , all mine lol made my day , cheers guys for the awesome competition and allowing a bloke like me to enter lol cheers again

So how do we find out who got what Matty?

I sent out about half of the cards on Thursday so some people will have already received there cards. Some people will end up getting the base cards from the break but im endeavoring to throw something in for them to make it just that bit better.

As i said in my message, the rest will likely go out over this weekend.

Cheers
Matt

I sent out about half of the cards on Thursday so some people will have already received there cards. Some people will end up getting the base cards from the break but im endeavoring to throw something in for them to make it just that bit better.

As i said in my message, the rest will likely go out over this weekend.

Cheers
Matt

Cool, look forward to the surprise then - Thanks for your time & efforts!

Hi everyone,

just an update on those members that yet haven't received their prizes. Ive been crook for the last week and working some really long hours so its likley that i wont be able to send out the remaining items until the weekend.

Sorry for the delay!

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom