Ozcards Fantasy NFL Season 3

Unfortunately I'll not be able to make the draft either. NFL.com don't give much room for Aussies to draft with the time difference. Sorry for letting this slide guys. I have been working 7 days a week for the last 6 weeks, this and a few other things completely slipped my mind.

Just a thought here, but we could randomize the order of the draft in one of the online randomizers and then do a draft in a forum (here tonight for example with a couple rules about time limits etc) if the difference doesn't work with the NFL website. The results of the draft can then be uploaded as an "off-line draft" for each team.

Thoughts everyone?

I'm happy to go with the consensus since I'm off work this week. Getting all ten teams on the same page looks like the biggest issue though.

Yeah if you aren't online for the draft it will auto draft you a team of the highest ranked player available. Apart from my running backs I'm happy with my team.

Hopefully this will spark some trades in the league. I've got a few players I'll be adding to the trade block.

Lol. Spewing I missed the draft. All auto for me. Shocking side! I thought the auto was supposed to be smart! I've got 6 running backs! Will be interesting to see how I fare. Plenty of moves to be made...

Back
Top Bottom