Ozcards Fantasy NFL Season 3

Flat. Out. Beast. Myself and a few of my mates have a comp regarding NFL predictions. With the winner scoring a jersey paid for by the losers. I picked Gronk to lead the league in TD catches. Needless to say I was rather pleased with his wk 1 performance.

I can't believe there hasn't been a post here since week 1.
Congrats to the Rusty Ravens on the Championship victory, well deserved, finished it off strongly.
Pretty happy with my season, especially the last few weeks.
Gotta say though, I'm a bit disappointed I didn't finish higher. Second most points overall just behind the Ravens but also second most points against, couldn't beat the match-ups.
Can't whinge about the injuries, all teams suffered, but I had to laugh some weeks - half my team was IR, O, D, DNP, LP. :confused:
Next year for the MMM's. ;)

Congrats Rusty, well deserved! =D>

Happy with how the Rampagers went this year, my best result so far, but have to say they were incredibly frustrating this year. Just so inconsistent. Felt like one week they'd barely score 60 points and then over 120 the next... Now I know what the NFL coaches go through! :mad:

Bring on 2016!!

I was having a bit of a look around the NFL Fantasy site earlier today contemplating a mock draft just for fun but got sidetracked and closed the laptop. Anyway, just checked my emails and there's something from NFL Fantasy for a trade request, Tyrod Taylor to Michael Floyd?
Seems I've somehow joined a random league and my teams been auto-picked??? So I'll see how it goes.

Which brings me to the OZCT NFL Fantasy League.
Just for the record - I'm keen again.

I'll PM all the members in our league and see if everyone is keen to go for a forth season.

If any spots become available I'll let you guys above know.

Back
Top Bottom