OZCARDS BIGGEST GIVEAWAY YET...JORDAN AUTOGRAPH !!

Thats some kind of generosity there Steve. I'll come along on the trade day, should be able to squeeze at least an extra $50 out of the hugs and kisses to spend as well

please can i enter...
this comp is awesome..
would love to own my first mj auto.

Now I know this is open for Basketball collectors only and I a have to admit I am not.
But I would like a chance to win as I have a friend in the US who is a big Jordan fan and has several expensive NFL cards I really would like.
To see him say no If I won This I think would have him stumped.
Cheers
van

Sorry van...i can see your point but ive already said no to a few others..and they are local.
It wouldnt be fair to allow non nba at this stage..

To be honest... im sure many people think i have a huge collection with many $$$$ cards
I can assure you thats not the case.....1 auto, a game used and several cheapo inserts.
With that in mind....if im going to give up something high end i reserve the right to make sure
an nba collector gets it..
Hope you can see my point

Hi Steve, super comp mate! Can you squeeze me in the draw please?

Brad

Well, it appears this is what it takes to bring me out of OZCT hibernation.

As someone who's known you as a part of the hobby for some years now, I'd like to say that this generous move comes as no surprise to me.
You've always shown yourself to be, first and foremost, interested in the community and social aspects of NBA card collecting.
Bravo Steve

Back
Top Bottom