OZ card trader hall of fame!!!

spurlec

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
spurlec
I noticed on another card forum they have a hall of fame, there are criteria. wondering if oz card could start one?? im sure many here would qualify!!

I am proposing myself as vice president, no junior vice president! I think we will have a few members for the hall of shame though.

Hall Of Fame should be for member that have amazing cards, not really how many they have.

Channing Frye be amazing? ;)

Yeah I don't mean who the player is, I just mean the quality of the cards, sweet patches, exquisite ect ect as opposed to someone that has 500 base cards of a player. But I think HOF should have more to it then just the cards. respected member, years active and the like.

Also do it right like every other HOF. Every year have 3 nominations that are from the mods and have the rest of the people vote for who they think or want to be in the hall

I think it should be towards members that contribute to the site, promote card trading and are generally a nice person :thumbsup:

ok heres what i think

5 year club 10 year club
500 card pc (player) 100 card pc 2000 card pc
10000 posts
and a public nomination where one person a year makes the life membership or something

There should be a few ways to get in. Eg, collections could be one, but also some sort of recognition for people like Matt (garnettfan) for the way they always assist in the BV thread and with new member intros.

And people that own teddy bears should be unable to qualify

Each year you could have a few nominees and a poll would determine that years 'inductee'

Back
Top Bottom