For Sale/For Trade Over 3,000 items for sale! Includes FREE postage.

SharpysSports

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
bitecollectablesau
COMC User
Sharpyssports
Hi all,

I have listed over 2,000 items for sale in my shop on the new trading card dedicated MERQARY marketplace.

As I am one of the founders of MERQARY, I would like to keep the costs down for new users so you can see how the site works, I have added FREE shipping within Australia on all of my items. There has got to be some cards there to fill holes in your PC. I know there are bargains to be had (Grant Williams PSA Rookie Jersey Auto for $25 delivered is a steal!).

The cool thing about the MERQARY marketplace is that once you purchase a card, the physical card is packaged up and sent to you just the same as any other marketplace but then the digital copy of the card is transferred across to your Trophy Room. No more updating excel spreadsheets or hand written tracking sheets. The MERQARY site can go with you wherever you are!

We have added around 98% of all basketball checklists so this allows you to not only track what you have but you can also create Want Lists to track what you're chasing! If there is a card that you can't find in our database, send me a PM and I can either point you in the right direction or upload the checklist for you. More checklists are being added everyday!

Look forward to seeing you in there!

https://merqary.com/marketplace/s/pg13

Shout out if you have any questions.

Brendan

Hi mate, site looks great. I've attempted to order some cards but I get a session expired timeout whenever I attempt to pay.

Same issue multiple times, checked my card and it's attempted to make some sort of transaction but I just have a Temp $0 hold for each attempt.

Edit - payment went through without any troubles on desktop :)

Last edited:
One quick question mate - the free postage is just on your sale items or across the site for all sellers? I've got some items stocked in cart from multiple soures so just wodnering how that works out?

As an aside, can recommend this site for others, Brendan is a top bloke too, really goes the extra mile.

One quick question mate - the free postage is just on your sale items or across the site for all sellers? I've got some items stocked in cart from multiple soures so just wodnering how that works out?

As an aside, can recommend this site for others, Brendan is a top bloke too, really goes the extra mile.
Hi Skip, free postage is only available within my personal MERQARY Shop. If we could run a promotion for the whole site I would but unfortunately we're just starting out and couldn't afford to do it.

Thanks for the recommendation too! We're working hard in the background to make the site the best trading card platform in the world.

HI nice site.... Well organized and layed out. One suggestion, You might want to explain up front when your buying more than one card at a time from multi vendors. If you did have this somewhere, I missed it. This way, the buyer will know that delivery of cards are coming from different vendors and that they will be expecting a few postals and delivery times will vary along with postage costs.

One other thing, you might like to mention how the sellers will get their funds, what options they have for getting funds and such.

I find the price point spot on for lower level cards which someone might want.

Will be looking into your site more in the very near future!

Cheers

Mike

HI nice site.... Well organized and layed out. One suggestion, You might want to explain up front when your buying more than one card at a time from multi vendors. If you did have this somewhere, I missed it. This way, the buyer will know that delivery of cards are coming from different vendors and that they will be expecting a few postals and delivery times will vary along with postage costs.

One other thing, you might like to mention how the sellers will get their funds, what options they have for getting funds and such.

I find the price point spot on for lower level cards which someone might want.

Will be looking into your site more in the very near future!

Cheers

Mike
Thanks for the feedback!

We're still working our way through building the site and things like you have mentioned are great tips that we can add.

Would love to hear about any other feedback you have as you check out the site more.

Back
Top Bottom