Orlando Magic Season Chat (18-24, Stevie 22-10-10 = Triple Double!!)

I'm a subscriber of the Orlando Sentinel email (which puts up season info about Magic & League), and they made the point that we were winning without Steve Francis being the go-to guy. Last 4 games, Francis hasn't been leading scorer, and all resulting in wins.

Francis is saying the right things about this situation, but we'll see how long he can continue to score less, and not complain.

Good on Dwighty. He's been a monster on the boards lately. I think he really wants the leading rebounders crown.

Here's hoping for more from Jameer, and a healthy Grant Hill returning.

hehe well i havent updated this thread for a little while. But the last few games havent been so good. Although we are on a 2 game winning streak, the 4 game losing streak was just aweful. No Francis and Hill and ad Dooling to that and we were in trouble.

BUT>>>>>

Hill is back!

recorded only 7pts but watch for him to step up as each game goes by.

Today we have the Mavs in Dallas, which will be tough but im backing my boys all the way. If Pat and Hedo shoot like they did against the Knicks we will go close!!

Kidd, Carter, and RJ are coming to town!

Watch out Magic! 8)

hillkidd95-1.jpg

:D

Re: Orlando Magic Season Chat (9-11, Mavs in Dallas today !!)

Cmon boys a big game today in LA win this and i will place a bet on ya's next game hehe.....

We need Dwgiht and Battie to stop Brand we do that and we have a chance.

Re: Orlando Magic Season Chat (13-18, Clips in LA today !!)

*knock knock*

For the Magic fans.. who do you reckon Orlando's TOP 2 Superstars will be in the next 2 years?

I chose Jameer and Dwight Howard.. coz Hill and Francis probably won't be there a year-2 years from now.

Thoughts?

Well i think Jameer and Dwight also, i cant wait till we get rid of Francis. Its not fair on both teammates and fans that they have a supposed star teammate-idol who doesnt want to play for you.

kidd05 said:
*knock knock*

For the Magic fans.. who do you reckon Orlando's TOP 2 Superstars will be in the next 2 years?

I chose Jameer and Dwight Howard.. coz Hill and Francis probably won't be there a year-2 years from now.

Thoughts?

Well duh!!!!

It's not like they got anybody else to rely on.

Although, they might have a high draft pick (as they will still be a lottery team) in the next 2 years. Could perhaps luck into another Superstar in the making...

i think we have alot of potential, but with the heads we currently have in charge they arent gonna get used right. We need a proven coach, someone who has experience and has won a ring.

guys like:
Stevenson, Hedo, Garrity, Dooling are seen with great potential but, in my eyes are not being used right, with the exception of Dools whos been injured.

Magicman said:
guys like:
Stevenson, Hedo, Garrity, Dooling are seen with great potential but, in my eyes are not being used right, with the exception of Dools whos been injured.

Dooling is actually suspended:)

Ok, My thought about THE MAGIC is that they need to trade Francis NOW!!! So that Jameer can really start the game without any guilt feelings in the coaching staff. We know he can finish as he is the Magic's leading scorer in the 4th qtr this season. The Magic did well last year in the draft in Dwight and Jameer so why not use them now. And maybe in 2-3 years time they can be a REAL Threat in the play-offs.

Trade Francis for a good big men to help them in the middle on defense so that dwight will have enough energy on the offense. Maybe there are not many big guys out there that are good but they should really try getting one.

I also think Hedo is a very good player who can rebound (which kind of remind me like Toni KUKOC). He should fill the small forward spot that was supposed to be really his if Grant Hill (my favourite player;) ) is not with them. Then use Stevenson (shooting Guard) as a perimeter defender.

Francis always have this Headache (brain) problems since college and by the looks of it, its getting worse. And all its doing to the coaching staff is HEADACHE!!! So trade him now....

kidd05 said:
Er. Hedo is pretty good.

Yeah he is, but he has been most effective for his year & qtr being used as a backup for SG/SF/PF. A fit Grant Hill aids dramatically here, but the real problem is still Francis.

Re: Orlando Magic Season Chat (17-22, awesome win over the Suns!)

seriously this shocking lol, lose to the weaker teams but play strong against a contender? and win?

well a 111-102 home win over the Suns makes it 4 wins on the trot for ever in-consistent Magic. With several players stepping up it was good to see.

Dwight had his usual Double-Double. My man Hedo hit 30 pts, def his best game for the Magic to date that i can remember 12-17 from the field was a good effort. Francis and Dooling combined well at the point which was good to see.

Hoping for a better 2nd half of the season.

Re: Orlando Magic Season Chat (17-22, awesome win over the Suns!)

Now Philly in OT (5 game winning streak)... What a Roller coaster seaason for us.... Well, its been like this for 6 years now... Hehehe!!!

Re: Orlando Magic Season Chat (18-22, Wohoo 5 on the trot!!)

nice win again...but this time Garrity fires~!~

24 off the bench is encouraging. 25 from Hedo wohoo. Made my day better after going to a funeral to get home and read some positive news on my boys!!

Franchise 15 assists!! Best performance for the Magic yet, although his TO ratio continues to hinder his overal performance. Anyhow well done boys keep up the good work. And it was in Philly too!!!

Stevie likes to dribble the ball and been having mental lapses during the game that's why his TO is so high.... He sometimes throw a pass to the bench or stands:D

The BENCH seems to be doing great for us lately.... GARRITY!!! Yehey!!!

TURK is Great!!!

Stevie Boy with a Triple Double today pity we lost but, i have admit he is upping his tempo and we are playing much better ball now.

Back
Top Bottom