Optimum 2022

Still don't trust these boxes. Too miss, not enough hit
Out of curiosity, don't trust them in terms of what exactly?
If you have boxes and collect your team, what's the danger in opening them for fun and seeing what you get?
You'll never know unless you open them, no?

I don’t know how these boxes can be too miss.
In my opinion they are loaded….

Yeh you could be unlucky with a box, but that’s life.

Reactions: BJD
I don’t know how these boxes can be too miss.
In my opinion they are loaded….

Yeh you could be unlucky with a box, but that’s life.
The only thing I can think of is if people are solely opening to make profit. Then I can understand why the hesitation but I also put that on par with shoving $200 on horses.

Boxes on eBay for under 490 shipped at the moment. After fees and shipping it's a very poor return on investment, around 25-30%.

Given what interest rates will look like in 6-12 months time, and the fact Select will almost definitely jack up the print run on next year's releases, has the era of flipping sealed product reached it's inevitable end?

Boxes on eBay for under 490 shipped at the moment. After fees and shipping it's a very poor return on investment, around 25-30%.

Given what interest rates will look like in 6-12 months time, and the fact Select will almost definitely jack up the print run on next year's releases, has the era of flipping sealed product reached it's inevitable end?
Reached it before this release.

Brilliance and supremacy will be the only flipping saving grace

Reached it before this release.

Brilliance and supremacy will be the only flipping saving grace

Yea fair enough mate, Prestige struggled this year as well.

I'm more talking the end of box limits, sneaker crews lining up at card stores, and all the other stuff that is still going on. I just want it to go back to the good old days of opening a case.

Yea far enough mate, Prestige struggled this year as well.

I'm more talking the end of box limits, sneaker crews lining up at card stores, and all the other stuff that is still going on. I just want it to go back to the good old days of opening a case.
Yeah I think sneaker bots are struggling to sell looking at ebay and FB.

I think they walk away after the trouble they had with select and look for easier flips

Won't be a dollar to chase with an increased print run and people paying a higher mortgage and higher power bills.

Don't see it stopping unless they're stuck with them with is unlikely. Can still move off Ebay for 50% gain.

Don't see it stopping unless they're stuck with them with is unlikely. Can still move off Ebay for 50% gain.

It's not though. Lowest is 489 shipped, after fees and postage that's about 410 in hand.

Unless you bought from a local card shop boxes were basically 335 each including shipping. It's not even close to a 50% return.

It's not though. Lowest is 489 shipped, after fees and postage that's about 410 in hand.

Unless you bought from a local card shop boxes were basically 335 each including shipping. It's not even close to a 50% return.
Only if selling outside Ebay or direct to breakers, and assuming more boxes were bought in the one order. Just saying they will queue all night for cents, making ~$100 would be like hitting the lotto.

Only if selling outside Ebay or direct to breakers, and assuming more boxes were bought in the one order. Just saying they will queue all night for cents, making ~$100 would be like hitting the lotto.
When they're moving PS5s and Jordans with ease...i reckon they move away

The scum will queue all night to flip for minimal gain akin to working for minimum wage, you're underestimating them lol

I wouldn't be surprised to see them try and flip again next year, I just can't really see there being any money to be made. The economy is only going to go downhill and the question isn't if, but how much, do the print runs go up.

Where else are you going to get 25-30% ROI in a few weeks, with essentially no risk?

And why would select jack up the print run next year? they didn't for Prestige or optimum this year.

Back
Top Bottom