For Sale Old School NRL Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
Got these up for sale....PM me if you are interested and we can work something out.

the scans dont do the cards justice, each card has been in their respective protective casing since they were busted.....the toovey and langer autos in particular.

clyde captains choice.jpg
stuart supporters choice.jpg
coca cola heroes classic kangaroos 1.jpg
coca cola heroes classic kangaroos 2.jpg
pizza hut footy works.jpg
mega hit.jpg
langer all fired up.jpg
toovey all fired up.jpg

clyde captains choice.jpg

coca cola heroes classic kangaroos 1.jpg

coca cola heroes classic kangaroos 2.jpg

pizza hut footy works.jpg

mega hit.jpg

langer all fired up.jpg

toovey all fired up.jpg

stuart supporters choice.jpg

hey slobby

How much for the All Fired Up Allan Langer Redemption + megahit redemption?

Cheers

ask tak35bne he may be after 1 or 2 of these

Thanks Dave............but I have everything there, just bought the langer 'all fired up' 3 card set off ebay, I am now the proud owner of Fittler, Langer and Toovey..................all I need as the Langer 'all fired up' single card but I have a line on that also.

A good price should be fetched for those langer and toovey auto sets, they usually go for 100 - 120 dollars for the 3 card set.

Thanks Dave............but I have everything there, just bought the langer 'all fired up' 3 card set off ebay, I am now the proud owner of Fittler, Langer and Toovey..................all I need as the Langer 'all fired up' single card but I have a line on that also.

A good price should be fetched for those langer and toovey auto sets, they usually go for 100 - 120 dollars for the 3 card set.

HAH

really?

Well dont i feel like the fool....

Cheers Dave ;)

If anyone knows the whereabouts of the brad fittler fired up 3 card auto set (that is available for sale) let me know, ive been searching high and low for ages and have got nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom