Old Pokémon cards

Sep 25, 2011
Australia
Real Name
Thomas Bound
Hey guys, have some old Pokémon cards from roughly 2004-2006 series, I’ve attached photos of the holo cards, any insight into prices of cards or other cards to look for that a worth a buck please let me know.

image.jpg

Jay Dee

OZCT Supporter
Dec 9, 2015
Western Australia
Real Name
Jack
eBay User
ja1942
Just happened on your post. Have been repricing some of the short prints from the early 2000's including some of your lot- Unseen Forces, Emerald, Legend Makers, Team Rocket Returns etc. The energy and trainers a couple of $ each, the others for the stamped reverse holos (legend makers, unseen forces) and the Treecko holo up to $12 each (for the stamped cards depending on if they're common, uncommon or rare). The real short prints (Expedition, Aquapolis, Skyridge) go for ridiculous prices. I think the latter are great options if you can find them (certainly off eBay). For instance an Alakazam Expedition non-holo rare sells for +/-$30. Who knows what will happen to Pokemon. I worked (weekends) in a Perth card shop when it hit the shelves and the thinking was that it would hang around for a while like Spice Girl photocards and then disappear. Never happened, although with increasing booster box prices who knows. Cheers- Jack

Maniiolo

Jan 19, 2021
Safety Beach
Real Name
Jack
Hey mate, just wondering if you sold these cards? There are a couple i need for my collection. Did you have anymore rares from these sets? I have the uncommon and common sets, just need a few more to finish my master sets.