Old Member New Name :)

Parra_Fanailia

NRL EELS 4 EVER
Real Name
Michelle/ Shell
eBay User
Gemgirl1993
Hey There Everyone :),

I thought I might take a minute to introduce myself seeing as I haven't been around in a while and have changed my user ID :) ...

As you can see I am now Parra_Fanailia :) .... If you take a sec to look at the sig; you will see that I used to be Lady_Tilika :).... Although I do that love that Nicname I thought that Parra_Fanailia might be more site appropriate :), and the Mods were ever so nice to approve it for me :) .... Now just to con the other half into making me a sig with Parra_Fanailia then I will change but in the mean time I suppose I can be known as either lol ... Call me anything but late for dinner lol ....

My Favourite team is ofcourse still the same with Parra :) ... Upward and onward boys :)

Cheers Shell :)

Welcome again Michelle and Shell.

Thanks for that :) ... The real name is actually Michelle but I prefer Shell hence the Michelle/Shell :)

welcome back. your new name is pretty sweet...

Thanks sgt_Pepper :D. Someone on this site told me it was a good play on words and I would tend agree with them lol :)

Cheers Shell :)

Hey Taffster :)

I for one most definitely hope we can :D and I am sure that having so many Parra fans on this site that I am not the only to hope so :D

Back
Top Bottom