old collecter finds the light, 10years later.

shmick

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
Hey guys and gals,

My names Michael and I'm from Epping in Victoria. I stumbled across this site when I was looking for Beckett Basketball Magazine vendors in Melbourne.

I really liked what I read, and found myself in the right place at the right time. After sifting through the pages of the Beckett Mag I was inspired to dust off my card collection and finish off some sets I've never got around to finishing.

Well more on me, I'm 22 studying Business Information Systems at Deakin University, Burwood.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all and catching up on some of the jargon I have missed out on from the past 10 years.

Oh, and before I forget I collect Jordan and Shaq cards, mainly from the early nighties.

Regards

Michael

Welcome to ozcards Michael. I am sure you will find most of what you are looking for here.

Hey guys and gals,

My names Michael and I'm from Epping in Victoria. I stumbled across this site when I was looking for Beckett Basketball Magazine vendors in Melbourne.

I really liked what I read, and found myself in the right place at the right time. After sifting through the pages of the Beckett Mag I was inspired to dust off my card collection and finish off some sets I've never got around to finishing.

Well more on me, I'm 22 studying Business Information Systems at Deakin University, Burwood.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all and catching up on some of the jargon I have missed out on from the past 10 years.

Oh, and before I forget I collect Jordan and Shaq cards, mainly from the early nighties.

Regards

Michael

welcome to the site michael. i never know that jordan and shaq has any cards that they are wearing their "early nighties"...lol..
just messing w/ ya.

Back
Top Bottom