Official TLA Traders Cricket 2020/21 Official Thread (updated 10/9)

I know it probably isn’t in the budget for their first go at Cricket but we are sooooooooo overdue for a new Warney card. Can anyone remember the last one, I’m thinking Select 07/08. I love a release with a mix of BBL, CA current players and some past legends. Then it has something for everyone.

SEP 2012/13 had 2 Warne cards

I know it probably isn’t in the budget for their first go at Cricket but we are sooooooooo overdue for a new Warney card. Can anyone remember the last one, I’m thinking Select 07/08. I love a release with a mix of BBL, CA current players and some past legends. Then it has something for everyone.

pfffft.... Shane Warne.... overdone..... his stuff has been done to death.

Actually.... just thinking about it... perhaps a Shane Warne card could be some of the specials.... made of plastic like the rest of him nowdays....

Hi everyone,

Thanks to TLA here is another preview, this time the Captains Cards for this upcoming release. These are the pre-print previews being reviewed as part of the QC process.

Capt.jpg
Women’s players in Test whites... bloody brilliant! Bring on some of the women’s legends of the game in a special - Miriam Knee, Anne Gordon, Raelee Thompson, Mel Jones, Cathryn Fitzpatrick.....

Women’s players in Test whites... bloody brilliant! Bring on some of the women’s legends of the game in a special - Miriam Knee, Anne Gordon, Raelee Thompson, Mel Jones, Cathryn Fitzpatrick.....

Think you make like one of the Legends Signature cards then!

Here is another little sneak peek!

1600341899184.png

1600341922561.png

Sorry for the quality, this has come straight from the sell sheet...... which in a funny coincidence will be posted tomorrow!

Hi everyone,

Please see below from TLA:

I am pleased to provide you the presale information for TLA's first Cricket Australia and BBL Trading Cards release.

Its been a massive year already for trading cards and I am confident that this release will again add to the hype and excitement we are all seeing in the wider market.

TLA has worked closely with the team at Cricket Australia and all the BBL Clubs to pull this special release together, this will be the first of many Cricket releases TLA will bring to market.

We have an exciting marketing campaign planned with Caltex and CA/BBL to drive awareness over the summer months so the product won't last long I expect.

* Pre-Launch Date 18th of September. Attached marketing collateral can be released to the market.

* Check List Release 1st of November. TLA will forward the check list to you all on the first of November.

* Deliveries will commence from the 10th of November.

The release includes:

* Packets $4.99 RRP

* Albums $20.00 RRP

* Starter Packs $9.99 RRP (2 packets and 1 special insert card)

* Boxes contains 24 packets

* Cases contain 10 boxes (with case card)

* Albums are delivered in multiples of 10 (no album card)

* Starters Packs are delivered in multiples of 108

1600378324963.png

1600378366313.png

1600378402426.png

1600378438413.png

Attachments

• 17_2020_CA_Traders_Flyer_Web FA.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 325
Can anyone put up a pic of the checklist please I can’t open the above attachment

Only 360 cases all up

Well there is something wrong with the maths then. The info I took from the thread is 2 x sigs a case, so with 1197 sigs that gives about 600 cases. Also there are 156 mojos to collect numbered to i believe 40 and they are 1 per box on average so that again gives about 600 cases.

No cricket release EVER has sold out pre-release with such a big production run.

Happy to be corrected.

Back
Top Bottom