Official Sneakerheads Thread

i only have 2. Both deadstock never worn. i too love new shoe smell. ahhhhhhhh.

my durant yeazys year of the dragons and my kobe all stars Orange County Sunsets. never to see the light of day. after getting them i just like them so much i cant wear them. I know im stupid.

(im too lazy to get mine out and take pics so im straight up copping theses of ebay. these 2 pics really show the pop of the colors)
$(KGrHqF,!h8E8QG2MJQvBPJFtRfK3Q~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16NHJG!E9nm3o)QWBQzShnOGQw~~60_12.JPG

So I had to sell off most of my sneaker collection when I had a few money problems a while back. looking to build up my collection again. If anyone has any deadstock size 10/10.5 jordans, kobes, lebrons ect ect they are looking to move please hit me up.

So I had to sell off most of my sneaker collection when I had a few money problems a while back. looking to build up my collection again. If anyone has any deadstock size 10/10.5 jordans, kobes, lebrons ect ect they are looking to move please hit me up.

Dude your in Luck.. I'm downsizing my collection... heres a link to my sale thread on sneaker freaker. most size 10.5 - 11

I have others as well... I'll PM you some pics

anyone got a pair of air jordan XII (flu game) they want to sell? size 11. prefferably the OGs, but 2003 retros will do...

sweet thread guys soem cracking shoes might have to start to buy a few more pairs so if anyone has an iverson shoes so if you have his question georgetown hoyas ,answer iv's etc size 10.5,11 hit us up

cheers
jono

Back
Top Bottom