Official Real/Fake card Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely look fake to me Rodman91 - thanks for outlining this seller and his cards - the less of this kind of junk on ebay the better. I won't be recommending this seller to anyone.

If you are bidding on it than check the UD hologram. If you are not, i still dont think theres any reason to flag it. i believe it is real. Its a jumbo blow up, serial/hand numbered, consistent with all the cards from that time. Auto looks 100% legit too. Not every card gets numbered all the time. People are not robots

Na i didnt bid as i didnt feel it was real. I looked at others and yeah the 500 signed ones should all be individually numbered.

I dunno im very iffy on that guys auctions.

So I have been watching out for suspicious looking MJ Autos, and have found some interesting links between a few sellers and dodgy items...
Buyers_heavan
Collectors_selection
Lans-sports

Several of same items have been listed under each account, the last located in Abu-Dabi!
Screen shot 2013-01-04 at 4.07.31 PM.png

I don't even collect Kobe auto's and I can even tell the last one posted on here is fake as it gets. At least make the number 38/50 or something to make it somewhat believable.. "Oh Look its 1/50!" AMAZEBALLS MUST BUY IT!!

Can anyone give me in formation on if these are legit?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DWIGHT-HOWA...Autographed_Trading_Cards&hash=item5aed00e356

Seller has two others

The auto on the Dwight looks a little off

These cards are Printers Proof cards which are slightly bigger and contain blank backs. They are the final stage before approving the prints. I bought a Kobe like this way back but of course they did NOT have autos on them, someone has obviously got them done a dodgy auto and stuck a sticker on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom