Official NRL Traders 2024 Thread.

Looks to be no extra cards for collecting the set of Dally M predictors.

Screenshot_20240229_145607_eBay.jpg

Love to hear your thoughts Paul!
When you wait for a new release of cards,you hope for something that says I have to have them.This time I couldn't find anything, apart from the retirement cards.I know there will be something there for most collectors,but I will only pick up the odd dragons cards and retirement cards.I think I have been spoilt over the years,mainly collecting select cards and elite.🙂

Last edited:
When you wait for a new release of cards,you hope for something that says I have to have them.This time I couldn't find anything, apart from the retirement cards.I know there will be something there for most collectors,but I will only pick up the odd dragons cards and retirement cards.I think I have been spoilet over the years,mainly collecting select cards and elite.🙂

Is this a bootleg card?

I just saw a Korbin Sims Dragons retirement card, he last played for the Dragons before COVID,,

1709205182367.png

Things are getting grim.

Can some one clear up something for me regarding world in league cards. On checklist the are 5 versions of each raiders player but on Gold Coast cards website they say there are only two raiders players with 5 versions. I know the 3 colours are starter pack versions but is it only the two players. Thanks

Can some one clear up something for me regarding world in league cards. On checklist the are 5 versions of each raiders player but on Gold Coast cards website they say there are only two raiders players with 5 versions. I know the 3 colours are starter pack versions but is it only the two players. Thanks
It is all players, GCTC load the bulk of the cards at one go. But add extras over time , like the starter pack cards for example.

4 Raiders player cards with 5 variations for each player ...Gold , Silver , Bronze from Starters , Ordinary World in League and then Parallel World in League ...

4 Raiders player cards with 5 variations for each player ...Gold , Silver , Bronze from Starters , Ordinary World in League and then Parallel World in League ...
I’ve just read this

2024 NRL Traders World In League Gold Are Only Available In Hobby Starter Packets.

2024 NRL Traders Gold World In League Is A Bonus Card In Hobby Starter Packets With 27 Cards In The Set. Limited In Edition To 100 Per Player, Each Card Is Individually Numbered With A Gold Foil Stamp. Featuring The International Representatives The World In League Consists Of 1 Card From Each NRL Team And NRLW Team.

Correct ...Hobby Starters have World in League Gold /100 , Silver /150 and Bronze 250 ??

Retail Starters have Club Heroes Gold , Silver , Bronze

Correct ...Hobby Starters have World in League Gold /100 , Silver /150 and Bronze 250 ??

Retail Starters have Club Heroes Gold , Silver , Bronze
But says only 27 in set one from each nrl and wnrl team not the full 4 that are in the normal world in league and I’ve only seen two from each team in the gold silver and bronze for sale. But the checklist shows all four players with gold silver and bronze. That’s the confusing part

I’ve just read this

2024 NRL Traders World In League Gold Are Only Available In Hobby Starter Packets.

2024 NRL Traders Gold World In League Is A Bonus Card In Hobby Starter Packets With 27 Cards In The Set. Limited In Edition To 100 Per Player, Each Card Is Individually Numbered With A Gold Foil Stamp. Featuring The International Representatives The World In League Consists Of 1 Card From Each NRL Team And NRLW Team.

Checklist is wrong once again ....27 in the set 17 Male , 10 female ....
That’s what made it so confusing. Thanks for clearing that up. Now I can stop looking for cards that are not available.

Back
Top Bottom