Official NBA 2K13 Thread

So after dropping 24pts, 8rebs, 12asts & 2stls in a shattering 123-110 loss to the Knicks, I finally got the starting gig over Vasquez (Playing for Hornerts - #1 Draft Pick). Played entire 1st quarter vs Pacers, turned into a blowout where I scored 40pts, 3rebs, 16asts & 6 stls, we won 136-100, I played 32mins total.

For the last few games I've been going to the GM and saying that I don't get along with Vasquez, and that he's holding me back, and that I really enjoy playing along side Davis. lol. Seems to have paid off.

Also, just if anyone's trying to get followed by certain celebrities, here's what I've found so far;

Magic Johnson - Record 15+ assists
Clyde Drexler - Score 25+ points vs Blazers
Gary Payton - Record 5+ steals

Trail Blazers are easy to play with but still trying to look for a trade just got sponsored by nike after my 5th game!

Yeah after the 5th game Nike and Jordan brands will want to sponsor you.

What difficulty do y'all play on?? Obviously not Hall Of Fame lol... A good game for me is 20pts 10ast in 30 mins

43, 11, 3, 2 & 1 is ridiculous. Lol.

Been a starter for 7 Games now just came off a game with 43 points 11 assists 3 rebound 2 blocks 1 steal
What difficulty do y'all play on?? Obviously not Hall Of Fame lol... A good game for me is 20pts 10ast in 30 mins

43, 11, 3, 2 & 1 is ridiculous. Lol.

He was playing Pro with 10 minute quarters, and his 8 years old! :thumbsup:

8yrs old? Dude, props to ya for not only being in the hobby, but a decent gamer!!

I'm currently playing 12min quarters on Pro, I figure it's MyCareer mode, not an Association, so Pro it is! It's bound to be full of cheese!

I DID get the "MVP" chants shooting some FTs the other night too! That's always a bonus!

Semi-side note, if anyone's interested in playing in a non-cheese league, come and check out our leagues.. http://www.oz2kl.com.au/index.php

8yrs old? Dude, props to ya for not only being in the hobby, but a decent gamer!!

I'm currently playing 12min quarters on Pro, I figure it's MyCareer mode, not an Association, so Pro it is! It's bound to be full of cheese!

I DID get the "MVP" chants shooting some FTs the other night too! That's always a bonus!

Semi-side note, if anyone's interested in playing in a non-cheese league, come and check out our leagues.. http://www.oz2kl.com.au/index.php
Fair call Mate. I do enjoy the realism of HOF mode though lol. Knowing if I don't make the good pass it'll be picked off, if I don't take the perfect shot it won't go down, if I don't reach in for a steal at the right time it'll be a foul. Love it :D

I would be dead keen on that league but I don't play online. :(

Yeah I've always considered MyPlayer mode to be pretty cheesey, etc. It's Associations that I take pride in making them as realistic as possible.

Here's my stat averatges for my 2 MyPlayers;
6'7" PG - 10 games played with Hornets (#1 Draft Pick)
25.7mpg, 24.8ppg, 5.4rpg, 10.0apg, 3.0spg, 1.2bpg, 47% FG 20% 3PT 75% FT

6'11" C - 11 games played with Kings (#5 Draft Pick)
26.6mpg, 28.9ppg, 10.0rpg, 2.9apg, 0.9spg, 2.5bpg, 65% FG, 50% 3PT, 85.2% FT

Whats the go with online association, anyone started one up. Id be keen for a few seasons, drafting players, keeping the same team even if a shortened season.

Yeah I've always considered MyPlayer mode to be pretty cheesey, etc. It's Associations that I take pride in making them as realistic as possible.

Here's my stat averatges for my 2 MyPlayers;
6'7" PG - 10 games played with Hornets (#1 Draft Pick)
25.7mpg, 24.8ppg, 5.4rpg, 10.0apg, 3.0spg, 1.2bpg, 47% FG 20% 3PT 75% FT

6'11" C - 11 games played with Kings (#5 Draft Pick)
26.6mpg, 28.9ppg, 10.0rpg, 2.9apg, 0.9spg, 2.5bpg, 65% FG, 50% 3PT, 85.2% FT
I just made a athletic PG

Clean sweep in the play offs , PG for the bulls ( shooting guard starter) under name .. James Hird:p up in the finals bulls up over lakers 3-1, last game scored a high 62 points , 6 assists 4 Reb and 6 stl with a shooting % of 62% grade A :) floor general was worth it

Just finished my first season with the Golden State Warriors. Got the starting gig around the mod season mark.

Won league MVP ave 30.2ppg 5.8rpg and 6.1 apg with 1.1 spg.

In playoffs beat 76ers clean sweep to win the title ave a whooping 50.3 ppg 6.7 rpg and 7.1 apg with 1.9spg. Player is moving quicker and as a 3pt sg can now dunk :) weird thing is Bill Russell announced that Curry won the finals MVP ave 13ppg yet after the trophy and presentation on court I was given the finals MVP.

Next season spoke to gm and have to wait til next season see if team picks up the option I play 8 min quarters and hit 6-8 threes a game.

Just got 26Pts 1Rebound wait for it wait for it Trail Blazers history high of assists 23 Assists just like my jersey number played 42 Mins when I should be playing 33 Lol

I'm averaging 17.9 & 11.6 and Ty Lawson is still starting averaging 15.8 & 7.2 :mad: LOL

On a better note we are 16-3 this season lol

Back
Top Bottom