Baseball Official MLB Discussion Thread

I love watching baseball, as yet I don't support a team. Still trying to find one that suits me. Bought my first baseball card not so long ago, a Albert Pujols jersey numbered insert.

Prince Fielder would be my fav player.

I decided on following the Mariners. Will make it easier for when I got to Seattle to watch a Seahawks game I'll be able to see a Mariners game while there

Tigers fan here also but i guess thats obvious with my avatar. Been a fan for about 7-8 years & the last 4 years have had an MLB subscription so i can watch my tigers whenever humanly possible. I can't believe how addictive this sport is!

Anyone planning on getting tickets to watch the Dodgers v Arizona kick the season off in Sydney next year?

Tigers fan here also but i guess thats obvious with my avatar. Been a fan for about 7-8 years & the last 4 years have had an MLB subscription so i can watch my tigers whenever humanly possible. I can't believe how addictive this sport is!

Anyone planning on getting tickets to watch the Dodgers v Arizona kick the season off in Sydney next year?
Yeah mate i got my tickets all locked it .....

Haven't looked into it but what were the asking prices for tickets?
Bro there we not cheap outfield all the way up the back where from $70-100 next up was bronze whichi gotand was very popular they where $189 each then after that silver around $270 gold around $370 and platnium was $499

I managed to get a couple of tix to the Saturday game, but neither seat is anywhere near the other...

At least I'll get to watch my favourite team play!

Cubs fan here. Too bad they are so awful, but we have a lot of good young talent on the way.

You must be a sucker for punishment Shay. Over 100 years without the ultimate success is tough to take but i guess we don't always have a choice in who we support.
I'm a massive Western Bulldogs fan in the AFL & we haven't won anything since 1954. I didn't have a choice in the matter & neither will my children.

Don't forget the warm up games incase you missed out on tickets or aren't prepared to pay $500 for behind the plate.

Thursday 20. March Australian All-Stars v LA Dodgers

Friday 21. Australian All-Stars v Arizona Diamondbacks

Saturday March 22. LA Dodgers v Arizona Diamondbacks

Sunday March 23. LA Dodgers v Arizona Diamondbacks

Looks like Kershaw and Greinke will be the starters for the Sat / Sun games.

Last edited:
Don't forget the warm up games incase you missed out on tickets or aren't prepared to pay $500 for behind the plate.

Has to be one of my most favorite comments. Looked at the site to get some tickets to the warm up matches, then looked at game 2 saw there was some trumper concourse tickets ($89) and got two!!!:woot:

I'm very excited at the possibility of seeing my favourite player, Clayton Kershaw, pitch for L.A. on Opening Day. Glad I got tix for Game 1 and not Game 2!

I'm very excited at the possibility of seeing my favourite player, Clayton Kershaw, pitch for L.A. on Opening Day. Glad I got tix for Game 1 and not Game 2!

No mishaps in Spring Training, and they should be the starters. Otherwise Ryu, and or Haren, Beckett, Maholm. Billingsley hasnt missed a session yet, which is a bonus.

:(

Word is now Kershaw will be not be pitching in Australia, and won't start until they're back in the US. Workload is the reason.

He will be pitching in the 1st Cactus League game which is this Wednesday or Thursday. If you have an MLB.tv subscription you'll be able to catch the pre-season games.

Well beefman, Kershaw is back on to pitch the opening game. :)

Not long to go now. Woo-hoo!!

Back
Top Bottom