Official All-Time Basketball Draft Thread #2 - Complete!!!

***NOTES***

The offical draft clock will begin at 12pm Sydney time, Monday, March 19th. However, if you are available to draft and it is your turn (starting with the number one pick of course), then feel free to pick right away. Same rules still apply, please format picks correctly and message the next person in line. But the twelve hour draft clock will not begin until the time noted above...

12 hour draft window

Please format all picks in the following way:

["round number"."pick number"] "Team Name" Select- "Player Name", "Player Position"

EXAMPLE- [1.1] San Antonio Spurs Select- Michael Jordan, SG

PM the next person to let them know they're up!

Also, if you know you are going to be gone for your next pick and do not want to be skipped, you may send a proxy list of players you would like to draft to me, via pm.

The New Jersey Nets - LeBron James, SF

@Billyhoyle your pick

sorry, wasn't clear in the first post and I hadn't edited it from the original people wanting in. Official draft order now added and i am up.

Draft Order.JPG

Well, no extra time needed lol

And peeps don't forget to tag and/or PM the next person up, I might tag next drafter and then also PM a bit later if there's no quick response to make sure they seen it and sometimes PM works better. Up to you!

Last edited:
Can you really be called @GarnettFan4Life and not take him with your 1st pick? might be time to get a new user name :D :p

I may be a fan Garnett Fan 4 life but I’m no sucker I definitely know he’ll be there for the taking later cause half the chumps round here don’t ‘preciate all time great talent like a muhfker like him has bro

#BigShaqtusCactusFan4Life #WatchOut

:p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom