Official 2018 NRL TLA Traders Thread (Sell Sheet Page 5)

So I’m just trying to figure out the hits, would a predictor drop every 2nd box or each box

Anyone worked out what hits are guaranteed in a case of traders ?
If last year is anything to go by:
1 Authentic SAS guaranteed
2 Predictors guaranteed
Approx 1 Dynamic Duo in every 3 or 4 cases
Possibility for a 3rd predictor per case as the print run has gone up by 1 per team
7 or 8 SAS Black per case
5 SAS Gold per case

For those who use twitter, there is a short video of Matt Gillett signing his cards.

upload_2018-3-1_18-22-33.png

If last year is anything to go by:
1 Authentic SAS guaranteed
2 Predictors guaranteed
Approx 1 Dynamic Duo in every 3 or 4 cases
Possibility for a 3rd predictor per case as the print run has gone up by 1 per team
7 or 8 SAS Black per case
5 SAS Gold per case
Bit hard to justify the $$ for a case full of commons?. What about the legend signatures, are they one per case as well?

Bit hard to justify the $$ for a case full of commons?. What about the legend signatures, are they one per case as well?
Worst possible case buy is traders. Impossible to make a dollar unless hitting some good 1/ and even then a break even would be miraculous , I understand this is not to make money but it's in most peoples minds of getting a great hit and being financially rewarded if it's not you team for instance and are happy to sell.

When it comes to traders if your buying a case instead of random packs and boxes for fun or buying your Sig's from sellers your basically committing to throwing at least 30% of your hard earned down the drain.

At least with elite you are gauranteed 2 Mojo's and a hit in every box with the worst being a all stars stars parallel which returned at least $40 at the start of the release. A lot of people earned a good profit at the start of elite. If I remember correctly one gentleman hit raiders emerald #1 which was listed for 2k and sold very quickly, he still had 9 to 11 hits to sell.

To me even team set case breaks are an incredibly big gamble ( don't get me wrong I still happily blow my money on them) but what is the point in taking a spot at $125 in the hope to win a cotric or rapana sign and having a 12.5% chance, this is assuming the 2 sigs in the break are of different teams. First ones that sell on eBay will go for roughly $200 so logically you may as well pay the extra $75 and know you are getting what you want .

Its a lot of fun busting cases, boxes, random newsagents packs and going in the knuckle bitting breaks but at the end of the day it is certain team cards we are after and the best and cheapest way to gaurantee we get what we want is to buy it off eBay or someone else selling there hit here.

Lol I'll probably blow another 4k on boxes and shit still anyway. Wish I could listen to my own commence sometimes as I'm sure I could have both raiders Sig's and predictor for Max $600 if I buy at the correct time.

Sorry for the rant, doesn't happen much but when it does I just won't shut up hey? High end insert ration in traders just really pisses me off. I would like to see the Ruby monosM released in traders and then saphs, emerald etc in the elite. Would be a fun warm up to the mojosM for the year a d would increase the traders case hits greatly with 640 rubys

Last edited:
Worst possible case buy is traders. Impossible to make a dollar unless hitting some good 1/ and even then a break even would be miraculous , I understand this is not to make money but it's in most peoples minds of getting a great hit and being financially rewarded if it's not you team for instance and are happy to sell.

When it comes to traders if your buying a case instead of random packs and boxes for fun or buying your Sig's from sellers your basically committing to throwing at least 30% of your hard earned down the drain.

At least with elite you are gauranteed 2 Mojo's and a hit in every box with the worst being a all stars stars parallel which returned at least $40 at the start of the release. A lot of people earned a good profit at the start of elite. If I remember correctly one gentleman hit raiders emerald #1 which was listed for 2k and sold very quickly, he still had 9 to 11 hits to sell.

To me even team set case breaks are an incredibly big gamble ( don't get me wrong I still happily blow my money on them) but what is the point in taking a spot at $125 in the hope to win a cotric or rapana sign and having a 12.5% chance, this is assuming the 2 sigs in the break are of different teams. First ones that sell on eBay will go for roughly $200 so logically you may as well pay the extra $75 and know you are getting what you want .

Its a lot of fun busting cases, boxes, random newsagents packs and going in the knuckle bitting breaks but at the end of the day it is certain team cards we are after and the best and cheapest way to gaurantee we get what we want is to buy it off eBay or someone else selling there hit here.

Lol I'll probably blow another 4k on boxes and s*** still anyway. Wish I could listen to my own commence sometimes as I'm sure I could have both raiders Sig's and predictor for Max $600 if I buy at the correct time.

Sorry for the rant, doesn't happen much but when it does I just won't shut up hey? High end insert ration in traders just really pisses me off. I would like to see the Ruby monosM released in traders and then saphs, emerald etc in the elite. Would be a fun warm up to the mojosM for the year a d would increase the traders case hits greatly with 640 rubys
Yeah some of the guys on here apparently seem to get a hit buying 4 packs at a time , maybe that’s the way to go lol

Back
Top Bottom