Nerlens - 18pts 12reb 5stl 2ast 2blk
Porzingis - 14pts 13reb
Davis - 43pts 10reb 3ast 4stl
Paul George - 36pts 12reb 3ast 3stl
Stephen Curry - 34pts 7reb 10ast
James Harden 43pts 13ast

Last edited:
Here come the Nets......

I'm so confused with how Byron Scott is coaching. Russell has 16 pts (6-9 FG), 4 rbs, 3 stls in 20 minutes then pulls him midway through the third and let's him sit until the 5 minutes mark in the 4th. He puts him back in for 2 minutes and then sits him again.

It's not the first time he's done this sort of thing this season either

I'm so confused with how Byron Scott is coaching. Russell has 16 pts (6-9 FG), 4 rbs, 3 stls in 20 minutes then pulls him midway through the third and let's him sit until the 5 minutes mark in the 4th. He puts him back in for 2 minutes and then sits him again.

It's not the first time he's done this sort of thing this season either

Don't ask me - I like the old school mentality and play but it seems he takes it to the extreme - doesn't incorporate the new school? Like rookies get a certain amount of minutes and that's it "sit yo ass down rook"

Don't ask me - I like the old school mentality and play but it seems he takes it to the extreme - doesn't incorporate the new school? Like rookies get a certain amount of minutes and that's it "sit yo ass down rook"

If he's hot, like him keep going. At that stage he was the Lakers leading scorer.

When asked after their previous game what he has to do to see the floor in the 4th, Russell replied "I don't know, coach hasn't been able to tell me".

I like Byron as coach, don't get me wrong. But something in the way he deals with rooks doesn't seem right.

be of a delayed comment,

but fk charles barkley needs to shut the fuck up and just leave, dude can't commentate for shit, harped on about so much random shit in the bulls/thunder game,

I can't remember if i said it during the offseason... but i still believe that the Pelicans signing Gentry to coach was a bad move. All the experts jumping around that they are excited he will "super charge" the pelicans... In 12 seasons before heading to New Orleans he made the playoffs only twice and has a below 0.500 win / loss ratio.

I know they are injury ravaged right now, and I'll happily eat my words if they come good... however I they should have kept Monty Williams instead, easy.

Last season v this season (small sample) rankings:
Offensive Rebounds: 8th | 17th
Defense Rebounds: 22nd | 30th
Pace: 27th | 5th
Free Throw: 18th | 21st
FG%: 11th | 15th
Opponents FG%: 16th | 29th
3PA: 23rd | 6th
Turnovers: 8th | 8th
Turnovers forced: 28th | 19th

Last edited:
I can't remember if i said it during the offseason... but i still believe that the Pelicans signing Gentry to coach was a bad move. All the experts jumping around that they are excited he will "super charge" the pelicans... In 12 seasons before heading to New Orleans he made the playoffs only twice and has a below 0.500 win / loss ratio.

I know they are injury ravaged right now, and I'll happily eat my words if they come good... however I they should have kept Monty Williams instead, easy.

Last season v this season (small sample) rankings:
Offensive Rebounds: 8th | 17th
Defense Rebounds: 22nd | 30th
Pace: 27th | 5th
Free Throw: 18th | 21st
FG%: 11th | 15th
Opponents FG%: 16th | 29th
3PA: 23rd | 6th
Turnovers: 8th | 8th
Turnovers forced: 28th | 19th

Tie to that Davis's form - even yesterday career high 43pts in a loss. Especially given he was supposed to have improved so much over the break and Gentry was going to make him better.

before yesterday's game (compared to last year): Of course small sample of 4 games so far this year.
20.67pts, 7.5 rebs, 1.75 ast, 3 blks, 1 stl, 3 TO
24.4pts, 10.2 rebs, 2.2 ast, 2.9 blks, 1.5 stl, 1.4 TO

Kent Bazemore - 25pts
Kemba Walker - 27pts
KAT - 17pts 13reb
Andrew Wiggins - 31pts
Pau Gasol - 21pts 14reb
Trey Burke - 24pts
James Harden 46pts
Blake Griffin 35pts 11reb
Dwight Howard 20pts 20reb
Rondo - 14pts 12reb 15ast 4stl

Last edited:
Has anyone told Harden that hes aloud to pass the rock? Think it was 4 of the rockets last 5 trips down that only Harden touched the ball. I know he can score but that kind of play will only kill the team. They were also talking about the posiblity of KD going to Houston next season, with Dwight heading down hill and Harden taking a Kobe amount of shots then why would he want to go there?

Has anyone told Harden that hes aloud to pass the rock? Think it was 4 of the rockets last 5 trips down that only Harden touched the ball. I know he can score but that kind of play will only kill the team. They were also talking about the posiblity of KD going to Houston next season, with Dwight heading down hill and Harden taking a Kobe amount of shots then why would he want to go there?

speaking of passing, this can't be right surely

http://au.complex.com/sports/2015/1...sted-kobe-bryant-in-three-seasons-with-lakers

ESPN's Tom Haberstroh did the research, and found that Bryant and Young have played 371 minutes together. And somewhat incredibly, Young has never assisted Bryant even once.

Back
Top Bottom