Official 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

Manu has said he will complete his contract (2 years starting last year) so he will play on next season. Pop has said he would like to go again, so I am pretty confident we will see the same Spurs team next year.

Patty will get more money, no doubt, as will Boris Diaw. With the league increasing the cap by $5m, I can see $3m going to Patty and $2m going to Diaw to make another run. Maybe they will sign for one year before looking around the league??

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I think Patty is gonna get some amazing offers, then he'll turn them down and stay with Spurs for like you say,around that $3m mark, with maybe a 3 - 4 year contract.

Spurs are going to be just as tough next year for sure.

image.jpg

With Lionel Hollins planning to meet with the Brooklyn Nets about their suddenly-vacant coaching position in the coming days, the Los Angeles Lakers appear to have revived interest in the former Memphis Grizzlies coach. According to a person with knowledge of the situation, the Lakers have shown an interest in meeting with Hollins or his representatives later this week. While the details have yet to be worked out, it's clear that Hollins remains a viable candidate in what has been the most unique of coaching searches. The person spoke to USA TODAY Sports on the condition of anonymity because of the private nature of the process. USA Today Sports - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.JOVK8yKZ.dpuf

wow 100m for Rondo????

“I think it basically gives you an indicator of what the Celtics want to do,” Maxwell told Yahoo Sports Radio. “Rumor has it that Rondo has asked for a $100 million extension. You’ve got Smart, the young kid, and you’ve got Young, the other kid from Kentucky — both guards. And in the NBA system right now, the way they’re being paid, you would pay both those guys probably about $4 million for one year instead of the $100 million right now that Rondo wanted to ask for. So, if you’re Rondo, you might want to start calling that moving company and say, ‘Eh, come get my stuff. I don’t think I’m going to be here too long.’” WEEI.com - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.JOVK8yKZ.dpuf

wow 100m for Rondo????

WOAH, no way he gets $100m! Kyrie's (well deserved) 5y/$90 would be an absolute STEAL if Rondo gets $100m!!

Also, surprised no one has mentioned that Lebron wants max money....

Wade & Bosh (and Haslem) have opted out trying to renegotiate (for less money) so the team can rebuild, and Bronsky wants the most he can get?!?!

WOAH, no way he gets $100m! Kyrie's (well deserved) 5y/$90 would be an absolute STEAL if Rondo gets $100m!!

Also, surprised no one has mentioned that Lebron wants max money....

Wade & Bosh (and Haslem) have opted out trying to renegotiate (for less money) so the team can rebuild, and Bronsky wants the most he can get?!?!

sounds like his way of making "the decision part 2" less his "fault"

Lots happening (talks) but nothing solid in the world of Free Agency right now.

Apparently Vince Carter is interested in MIA (IF Bron returns), but he's also chasing a pay rise, says Mavs got a discount with him 3yrs ago.

Back
Top Bottom