Official 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

Saw this today... Andrew Wiggins vertical. Impressive/scary.

TDORO1d.png

@basketballtalk: Report: Donald Sterling’s lawyers say they have gotten offers in excess of $2.5 billion for Clippers http://t.co/7ryymhlw8c

Wow, that's incredible money.

I also like the news that Alvin Gentry is getting an interview (or had) with the Lakers. I think he'd be a great fit.

The seasons not over and I'm already looking forward to next (should be new teams in the Finals also, surely the Heat will struggle to get there 5 times in a row???)

There is an easy market for Asik among teams with cap space or trade exceptions — teams that can take Asik and send back zero in salary. Houston overplayed the Asik market in December, when it tried to gin up an auction-style bidding war that annoyed the rest of the league. The Rockets even asked Charlotte for the equivalent of three first-round picks in exchange for him, per sources close to the talks. Grantland - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.sL6vwONW.dpuf

After two full years out of the league, veteran guard Delonte West is making the bold, necessary pivotal step towards resurrecting his NBA career by electing to participate in the Las Vegas Summer League and reaching an agreement to suit up for the Los Angeles Clippers, league sources informed CSNNW.com. His unwavering desire to once again play at the highest level is a goal he’s fixated on procuring for next season, one of the sources explained. The sources spoke on the condition of anonymity due to an official announcement yet to be made by the team. CSNNW.com - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.sL6vwONW.dpuf

Manu has said he will complete his contract (2 years starting last year) so he will play on next season. Pop has said he would like to go again, so I am pretty confident we will see the same Spurs team next year.

Patty will get more money, no doubt, as will Boris Diaw. With the league increasing the cap by $5m, I can see $3m going to Patty and $2m going to Diaw to make another run. Maybe they will sign for one year before looking around the league??

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

The wolves should TAKE that deal. Loves going to leave no matter what may as well get something for him

just saw T'wolves are talking with GSW about trade for KLove.
GSW get Love, Martin and 1st round pick and T'Wolves get Thompson and Lee
I take that if I'm GSW too!

Martin can replace most of Thompson's shooting, and K Love replaces Lee AND the difference between Martin and Thompson!

Not a bit situation at all!

just saw T'wolves are talking with GSW about trade for KLove.
GSW get Love, Martin and 1st round pick and T'Wolves get Thompson and Lee

I don't really like this.

I'd expect Wolves would want a pick, not to give up one.

Do they plan on being average or do they want to rebuild?

Adding Lee and Klay would probably give them a similar record.

They need a difference maker.

A top pick from this draft and suck this year, then hit another top 5 pick next year.

The Boston deal is better all day.

Back
Top Bottom