SOLD/TRADED NRL Traders 2015 Legend Peter Sterling MINT

I have collected cards for 50 years and as above when Moz says in mint condition we mean mint condition or pristine, like brand new straight off the showroom floor, no hairs, no creases, no bits of dirt.
if a collector on here asks a question about the card, they also want to know the ins and outs of a ducks you know what.
when asking top dollar for a card, they want it perfect with no flaws.

Yep totally get it, if it wasn’t for your pointing it out I wouldn’t have even seen those flaws however we have cleared them all up now and can hopefully say ..... the card is MINT or even better prestige, new condition and pristine.👌 happy to answer the 🦆 questions I would also want perfection for top 💰. Might be time to send the card to it’s new owner soon🤟

Yep totally get it, if it wasn’t for your pointing it out I wouldn’t have even seen those flaws however we have cleared them all up now and can hopefully say ..... the card is MINT or even better prestige, new condition and pristine.👌 happy to answer the 🦆 questions I would also want perfection for top 💰. Might be time to send the card to it’s new owner soon🤟
Hope you do well.

Back
Top Bottom