eBay User
Micha-2503
Super Rare!
just try and find another! Anywhere!
After:
$500

289229D8-1DCE-4844-9FAD-32B6AFFB044E.jpeg

6832012D-7F80-4DEE-8309-757E221A6828.jpeg

looks like you have a dirt mark on edge, same side left side of halfback, I know mine is not like that and it did not cost anywhere near 500, and a hell of a lower number.
The small mark looks to be a pen strike from the signature same looking marker, just noticed and looked at myself. As far as how much you paid and when etc good for you👍 Maybe you should sell yours
looks like you have a dirt mark on edge, same side left side of halfback, I know mine is not like that and it did not cost anywhere near 500, and a hell of a lower number.
The small mark looks to be a pen strike from the signature when signed, same looking marker ink, the card went straight from pack to brand new sleeve. As far as how much you paid and when etc good for you. Maybe you should sell yours now as there are none available anywhere. 👍

The small mark looks to be a pen strike from the signature same looking marker, just noticed and looked at myself. As far as how much you paid and when etc good for you👍 Maybe you should sell yours

The small mark looks to be a pen strike from the signature when signed, same looking marker ink, the card went straight from pack to brand new sleeve. As far as how much you paid and when etc good for you. Maybe you should sell yours now as there are none available anywhere. 👍
Just saying there not worth 500 as 3bet said, 300 tops.

I sold one last week but the # was in the low 20's
I think they are around $400 ish but it's all about supply and demand.
The condition need to be mint that black mark on the side would be an issue for me. Good luck Champ, I do hope you get $500 they are a great set The Legends Signature cards.
Cheers, they are a very cool set. Was a good surprise from only a few packs bought👍 Look forward to sending it to someone who needs it.

I sold one last week but the # was in the low 20's
I think they are around $400 ish but it's all about supply and demand.
The condition need to be mint that black mark on the side would be an issue for me. Good luck Champ, I do hope you get $500 they are a great set The Legends Signature cards.
It was just a bit of dirt 😀 back to MINT👍💯

image.jpg

image.jpg

How did get dirt on it straight from a pack
Seriously, maybe you’ll have to call Toovey, there needs to be an investigation. 🤪
It’s not like these cards just appeared in the packet, don’t forget they were out in the world being signed😂
As in said the card went straight from the pack into a sleeve, it’s in mint condition and looking for a new home. Cheers

You have a great attitude to these questions. I hope you sell this card. You are getting these questions as most blokes on here are very passionate about there cards and when people use the word mint that is what they want to see. Your card is in mint condition from what I can see in your pics. Without seeing it in real life. Better words we use are new condition, prestige or pristine. Good luck with the sale

You have a great attitude to these questions. I hope you sell this card. You are getting these questions as most blokes on here are very passionate about there cards and when people use the word mint that is what they want to see. Your card is in mint condition from what I can see in your pics. Without seeing it in real life. Better words we use are new condition, prestige or pristine. Good luck with the sale
Thanks that’s awesome info cheers appreciate it, I’m an old school and have only just started collecting again after 20 years away so need to update my lingo 😀 stuck in the old days lol

Thanks that’s awesome info cheers appreciate it, I’m an old school and have only just started collecting again after 20 years away so need to update my lingo 😀 stuck in the old days lol
I have collected cards for 50 years and as above when Moz says in mint condition we mean mint condition or pristine, like brand new straight off the showroom floor, no hairs, no creases, no bits of dirt.
if a collector on here asks a question about the card, they also want to know the ins and outs of a ducks you know what.
when asking top dollar for a card, they want it perfect with no flaws.

Back
Top Bottom