NRL SuperCoach 2022

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
Who will stand tall as Oz Card Traders greatest Super Coach???

Join the Group with this code and dominate. Banter and sledging encouraged. Join and post your team name to this thread.

Original thread here:

https://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/threads/oz-cards-nrl-supercoach-unlimited-group.236653/#post-1902387

We also look like we will have a spot available in our 20 team comp, its been closed for years to new players because the same crew has come back year on year. There is an entry fee and a generous prize pool at years end.

Please post an expressions of interest here to join if your keen or PM me.

Cheers
Ross

My tipping is off to an ordinary start. Panthers are still very formidable even without Cleary. Who would've thought? And Manly will do well just to repeat their efforts from last year. Panthers defence absolutely mauled them tonight.

Glad I didn't select Koula. He won't make any money until Round 5. I was surprised he was in so many teams given he is a back coming off the bench. He was never going to get many minutes.

Just had Bullemor and Tago tonight. Solid start.

Glad I didn't select Koula. He won't make any money until Round 5. I was surprised he was in so many teams given he is a back coming off the bench. He was never going to get many minutes.

Just had Bullemor and Tago tonight. Solid start.
I've got to say I couldn't believe my luck when Penrith's odds blew out to over $2 and then with price boost I got $2.25, it was like stealing.

The only positive thing about Koula is he is bottom dollar and there wasn't too many of them around so I get why some people owned him. For me he will hopefully become a downgrade target in 6 weeks or so if he looks like cementing a starting spot.

Same 2 for me as well but I didn't start Tago in my 17. :(

Smart bet. I backed Penrith to win last year and might go and do the same thing again. That looks like a team poised to repeat if ever I saw one.

I can't believe I got sucked into the Manly hype. The score actually flattered them. They were monstered.

$2.25 hey. Like picking money up off the street. Well done.

Worst ever start to a season. I had Brandon Smith( 1 pts) and useless Leilua(24 pts) as 2RF.

Keary at 5/8 (37pts)

Ted(32pts) with Gutho(40pts) at FB

Had Staggs(23pts) in CTW. And I managed to swap out Russel( 81pts) from the bench and put in Vailea( 16pts) 1 minute before the Warriors kicked off, lol. Classic backfire move and super dumb.

Sitting 81K. Previous worst for round 1 was mid 40K and this is probably my 10th year doing it.

Unreal.

Thankfully Fantasy was a bit kinder ( about 18K).

Tempted to hit the delete team button

SuperCoach scoring seems to be regressing back to a couple of years ago where the work horse 2RFs dominated. Scores of 1200 to 1500 maybe a thing of the past and 1100 is the new benchmark?

We don't seem to be seeing the same massive scores output by the CTW and FLB positions like the last couple of years. I haven't really noticed the game being slower or the ball seemingly less in play. Perhaps it has taken a couple of years for the coaches (real ones) to work out how to defend the 6 again rule changes.

I'm liking the footy though it seems pretty close.

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom