NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know parra have given Joseph paulo permission to look elsewhere.

Junior paulo should be one of our priority re-signings along with Nathan peats and Corey Norman for 2017

Seems like Bird will see out his contract at the Titans, thank god those Canberra rumors haven't surfaced again.

There is however rumours Canberra will sign Jeff Lima from ESL, he is 33 and with interchange dropping down I don't know if this would be a good signing

I was just talking to Brad Fittler and he said that they have only 1 more weeks filming of the "The Rookie" TV show coming out soon. I can't wait as he said there are some guys on the show that could play 1st grade in the Nrl easily.

McCrone cops a hard time on the Raiders fan forum which I think is a bit unfair as he always gives 100% and was a good clubman.

He will be a good depth buy, lots of experience and might even get the bench utility spot.

Didn't Fai Fai Loa start is career with the dragons in 2010?

Last edited:
Seems like Bird will see out his contract at the Titans, thank god those Canberra rumors haven't surfaced again.

There is however rumours Canberra will sign Jeff Lima from ESL, he is 33 and with interchange dropping down I don't know if this would be a good signing

Lima is a worker and a late bloomer. - He didn't start his NRL career until around 2006.
He still has some miles in him.....

McCrone cops a hard time on the Raiders fan forum which I think is a bit unfair as he always gives 100% and was a good clubman.

He will be a good depth buy, lots of experience and might even get the bench utility spot.

Didn't Fai Fai Loa start is career with the dragons in 2010?

Yeah a good depth buy, Mullholland was saying as a back up dummy half I would have thought between Rein and Garvey we had hooker covered.

Fai Fai Loa was originally picked up by the Knights and sacked for multiple indiscretions including DUI , then to Dragons and debuted in 2010 (Rookie card) picked up by the Cowboys then last season at the Gold Coke Titans, I have reservations about the signing but apparently his mum passed in August and he wants to redeem himself...........last chance!

Its been confirmed
no it hasn't the nrl, raiders and parramatta have not announced it. Parramatta eels have already denied that he has been released from his contract and even Junior Paulo has stated/confirmed that he hasn't signed with them.

Apparently he story that has been going around has been part of a blog copied from 1eyedeel's blog and pasted on a facebook fan forum, so it's just a rumour at this point

Also i cant see the raiders signing him or anyone else until Junior Paulo faces the multiple offences he has been charged with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom