NRL OCT 2018 SuperCoach - **The Finals ***

I had an hour spare today and ended up wasting two.

I had Taane Milne like most coaches as a place holder and now he's not in the 17 so I thought I would make a change but I was $800 short for the player I wanted so I dismantled my squad and the net result after two hours was my team is the still the same as before TLT.......

It looks like H2H starts Rnd 3 this year.

Plenty of tinkering to go, under performing guns..........patience everyone!

I need about 17 trades this week....

Looking at the scores though should be another competitive comp again this year once h2h starts

I need about 17 trades this week....

Looking at the scores though should be another competitive comp again this year once h2h starts
Agree, it will be tight, always is. I managed just over 1000 but picked my highest scoring player as Captain.

I never do that I hope it's a sign of things to come and I haven't just wasted my one time a season already.

Ross

I didn't make any trades to my team following TLT and have now used both this week. Does anyone else think I've got this the wrong way round?

Gotta love Supercoach.
Hard to say Ross, I've done the opposite.
I changed things up quite a bit after TLT and not surprisingly, bombed accordingly. Finished with 888 and might have got closer to 1,100 if I'd stuck with the likes of SJ, Pongia, Cleary, Griffin, Rochow. And picked a decent captain. Ha!
So I'm going to sit on my team this week and hope things turn around. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom