NRL Collector Cards are back for 2010!

mj_fan

airman
Real Name
marko
Taken from email i recieved..........

img_nrlcards.jpg

Bring your league heroes home with the Official 2010 NRL Collector Card series.

Don't miss your FREE* album, game board and first pack of cards with the token in The Sunday Telegraph on Sunday 7 March. Then buy the remaining 14 card packs with the tokens in The Daily Telegraph and The Sunday Telegraph every day until Sunday 21 March.

*Album, game board and first card pack available free with purchase of The Sunday Telegraph (RRP $1.80), remaining NRL collector card packs $2 with purchase of The Daily Telegraph (RRP $1 Mon-Fri or RRP $1.60 Sat) or The Sunday Telegraph (RRP $1.80) with original newspaper token at participating newsagents. Strictly while stocks last. Only available in NSW and ACT.

waste of money

No way...............a great way for kids to collect cards also + it is just another extension of our hobby.............the card stock might be average but they are good fun I reckon............I just hope the courier mail / sunday mail do them in Queensland. They did in 2008 but not in 2009...................

If they come out up here then I am in, if not then I will have to wait and buy a set from ebay.

No way...............a great way for kids to collect cards also + it is just another extension of our hobby.............the card stock might be average but they are good fun I reckon............I just hope the courier mail / sunday mail do them in Queensland. They did in 2008 but not in 2009...................

If they come out up here then I am in, if not then I will have to wait and buy a set from ebay.

yes but for a collector like you i wouldnt buy them. its another $40 or so you could put towards something else. for little kids they are great but i would like it more if the packs werent all the same

telegraph has more of a act together than select how sad
Funny hey... but more often than not Select print the cards for the newspapers too. They've done the AFL for years but the NRL went to ESP in 2008 (not sure about 2009).

I'm with TAK35BNE... these are great for the kids... but I won't be going near them (so I'm with you too Girds). :v:

Ian

Just reading the daily telegraph today and they said there is a limited edition set weaved amongst the packets ( just like the foils of last year) like on the back of them is something to do with their profile... I'm confused will someone out there elaborate on this.. so i know if i should buy more packets so i can trade like last year... here we go again

Back
Top Bottom