NRL Autograph Cards? Interesting new product......

They are a fantastic idea, and the thought of having a signed card for every player that has played for your club this year is for me as an IP collector one of the best things ever.

Just wish it was released earlier so it gives you a chance to get them done. For me today will ore than likely be the last chance this year to get them done, as most of Dragons games are interstate now. Last home game is in Wollongong on a Thursday night, so impossible for me to make it to the gong from work in time for the game.

I guess there will be some work involved to track down players that have moved on next season, here's hoping we can all still get our sets signed in full....

Has anyone ordered and received their cards from the second team release on 17/7?

I ordered on the day but nothing yet......almost 4 weeks.

Ross

I had multiple sets, So couldn't re-order with that system.
I also know of other people that had the same problem.
Last I heard they were "Fixing It" Have since heard the girl that was handling everything is leaving....
Don't really know what's going to happen there?
I'm sure everything is there or thereabouts, They're new to the game - Will take them a bit to get it sorted.

Love the idea of these cards!! Just need to be released in april/may so you at least have a chance at getting them signed!!!

M

Yeah I love the idea as well just frustrated that I am no chance of getting them signed if I'm receiving them in Sept as it looks.

Yeah I love the idea as well just frustrated that I am no chance of getting them signed if I'm receiving them in Sept as it looks.
By the time these are released they will need a second envelope to fit all the dragons cards in if the rate of players we are going through continues. Will be a Massive set and very very hard to complete with the season all but over when released.

I got my Souths set pretty quick and ordered a second set to get a few signed two weeks ago and still waiting. Although being WA based is a big call to get any signed.

So nobody has received the second signing set for any team? I just ordered mine this morning (was holding off as they seem to be taking forever). Hope they get on it soon.

I ordered about a month ago, The Bunnies, Sea Eagles, Cowboys & Storm, just so I can cover all my favourite players & just received the Bunnies last week & the rest are on pre-order.. annoying since I may not get others before the regular season finishes.... :cautious:

Back
Top Bottom