Notice! Cardshow in victoria tommorow.

gemz23

The Flash!
Real Name
gemz
hey guyz just incase someone doesnt know theres a cardshow tommorow in victoria. its located in Sandown racecourse. its starts 9A.M till 4:p.M

will see u there.

hey guyz who went and how did it go? scott i came a little late around 2 p.m sonny told me u just left.

scottsophie said:
yeah it was good. I picked up a few cards and got a couple of boxes but didnt pull anything really good.
yeah i only pick up 2 box but open some baseball as well.

Hey guys, thought id sign up here after yesterdays show (Cal here daves mate from Rareair ) got 2 boxes yesterday the first was a tin of sp got a sean may auto (bleh) but the 2nd box I took home to open was 05-06 SP Authentic ... pulled a Raymond Felton Auto Patch (beautiful 3 color) numbered 20/25 (20 being his jersey number) by far the best card I've ever pulled. """Thanks Sonny""" :)

p.s Gemz did ya find out the print run of that baseball redemption u pulled??

Sorry about the quality I only have my phone camera :) Buying g/f a digi Camera for her b'day next month so this will have to do till then :)

There is red on the left of the patch the Camera barely picks it up :)

What dirks do you have? Im pretty much done with dirk theres not much I don't have unless you have 1 of the 2 bgs pristine 10 SP Authentic rookies floating around lol or any bgs 10 rookies I have most of the 9.5's even topps chrome ref's ect. But let me know 1 may have slipped through my net that I need :)

I missed the show yesterday guys. SO DISAPPOINTED! When is the next one going to be? Do you know Gemz, or anyone else? Help me out here!

hey welcome glad u join the forum. th baseball wasnt 1/1 i thought it was a rainbow parallel i wasnt. i check UD its numbered to 325 ouch!. at least the ripken is nice.

geelong= the next show is on around june.

it was decent price. a reflection sells around 135 which is not bad. some price are around 15 to 30 higher than ebay so i guess its not bad considering u get the box on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom