Non Sports Cards i Need

Payney85

Banned User
Real Name
C
Hey anyone out there on this website reading this.

I am after inserts from spiderman series of trading cards

Spiderman 1994 - I am after #3 of 4 of the Hologram cards.

Spiderman 1995 - I am after 149 gold signature cards + any promotional cards from this series :D

I have doubles of Inserts from a variety of series and would be willing to trade in bulk for any of these.

Hit me up if you know where i could obtain any of these, would be willing to pay cash as well.

much appreciated

Cheers.:thumbsup:

Re: Assorted inserts???????

Hey mate.

yes those are the ones Dynamic Marketing Australia, 1995 Enemy Minds Cards, Do u have any of them??

Cheers, if you could that would be awesome, also i am looking for a card shop too offload all my various insert cards from years gone by too.

Any chance of telling me a few places to start off at, so far i have been looking all over the internet for non sport cards shops and websites and they are well out of date.

Anywhere in Australia That might Buy my inserts, not even at book value .

1/2 price

Cheers get back to me

dude your better off trying right here card shops wont buy s**t send me a list with prices im always looking for 90's inserts both nba and non sport

i only have e7 and e8 do you have the official album and the album latex card
(nocto vision 5)
Hey

No sorry i Don't have the Album or the card you are talking about.

Would you be interested in buying any of the ones i own E1,E2,E4,E7 (no) or E9

That or trading i dont mind, i would just like to get rid of these cards if you would be interested in taking them, They are all perfect condition, they are the only cards i kept from the series, i don't know why

someone was selling the ren and stimpy cards on ebay.au not long ago, might still be there
40$ im pretty sure

Best place to sell them would be here or ebay, not card shops. More chance of getting a better price selling directly to the collectors.

Also you no longer need South Park Omni5, thats one of the two that are on their way to you:thumbsup:

I don't have any inserts from the other sets you listed, but I have a thread listing all my inserts/promos
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...-stuff/54189-assorted-insert-promo-cards.html

It's got listed all my inserts/promos, and I update the list as I come across more.

Hello. I have 2 of the Spiderman inserts.
Hologram #1 and #4 Spidey and Carnage.
See picture. The cases are a little scratched but the cards are in perfect condition.
Message me if you are still interested?
Spideycards.jpg

hey man yes i am interested

what would you want for the cards?????

I think book value is 35$ or something for the set of 4
i will give you 20$ delivered for both of them????

let me know ASAP and i will draw up a trade thread :)

Cheers

bump bump common people you must know someone who owns these cards i will pay money for them :)

bumpy bumpy

bumping up

come on people i only need these cards to complete my MASTER SET

Any Help would be great

Thanks again 2 siegeandspike

Bumping up

Sorry Siege, am uploading those pics of other non sport cards , will be up for you tomorrow in a for sale thread

everything must go

20$ for the lot tomorrow, easily worth over 140$ hahahaha everything MUST GO!!!!

Back
Top Bottom