Nominate your breakout season player/s!

It's gotta be my man Shabazz Muhammad. Big call considering who plays in front of him, but if he can consistently be in the main rotation for the T-Wolves, I can see him dropping a lot of points.
P.S. Hopefully this doesn't drive up the price on my future deals with you guys for his cards!

If the pre-season is anything to go by then Brian Roberts looks like a breakout player

Just sayin he's been around a while, has started for half a season when injuries to the team, he's a score first back up point guard don't think that will change

Just sayin he's been around a while, has started for half a season when injuries to the team, he's a score first back up point guard don't think that will change

Kyle Lowry was considered the same in both Memphis and Houston for a long time and look at him now. A late bloomer like Billups. It's not totally unforeseeable that Roberts could follow this trend.

However, I agree that he won't reach those heights (unless he plays the Mario Chalmers role somewhere)

Lin can handle and shoot the three ball, challenge will be guarding bigger twos because he will play mostly off guard with Kembla running point

Great to see the love for Hayward
Gonna be another huge step forward for him and the jazz this season :hearts:

Jon Jenkins has been the man of the pre season, good to see him getting some props on nba.com.

Ian Mahimi is in for a career year as well with all the space and extra minutes hes getting thanks to the Pacers new offence

Back
Top Bottom