No more selling on ebay for me.

Nothing wrong with eBay taking fees, it is after all a business. If people are so against eBay just move on and get an eCRATER account.

I am in agreeance with James here. I have no problem with ebay charging a fee to provide their service and allow me to reach a wider audience to sell my cards. Also if you use ebay.com the first 50 insertion fees per month for auction type listings are free.

I use turbo lister as it allows me to easily multiple auctions at the one time and they charge 11cents per auction but this is a fee i can live with.

Wow! I just joined up to ozcd about a week ago and already had the pleasure dealing with two great sellers and spent $650 and got my cards within a week, spent twice as much on eBay last month and still haven't received any! One seller won't reply to any messages, one sent a box via express that never made it. This site is great I think! Just wish more ppl would sell me there lebrons and jordans Haha

Im an ebay buyer, not a seller anymore. Its easier to keep out of the selling side of ebay in my opinion due to fees etc

yep im on an ebay strike until my powerseller status go's away. No free insertions.......!:blink:

Back
Top Bottom