Nick Dal Santo Match Worn Guernsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddy1010cp3

OzCardTrader
Real Name
eddy
hey guys i know this is the section for cards but i thought i would post this up before i put it on ebay to try get a sale. Its a Nick Dal Santo match worn guernsey from the 2004 season. The guernsey is long sleeve. It comes with a COA from the St.Kilda football club and also the COA from the shop in which i bought this from. im after about $155 for it but feel free to PM me a price. Also if you have an questions about the guernsey just PM me. If it is not sold in a week or so i will put it on ebay. :thumbsup:

stkfc 1.jpg

stkfc2.jpg

stkfc3.jpg

stkfc4.jpg

stkfc5.jpg

stkfc6.jpg

it finished today, i recieved a message from the seller about an hour after the auction had finished saying he/she were unable to pay for it. so i bumped this thread before i give a second chance offer to the next bidder in line.

i dont know why you are saying that because if some one had put a bid of $95 why would i get someone i know to bid an extra dollar and win the item? i would be putting first my reputation and second a sale at risk for $1

Is it just a coincidence that the same person that won your jumper, the only other thing they've bid on is your iPod nano?

Just presenting facts, others can make up their mind. Last thing I'll say on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom