NFL Discussion Thread. (SPOILERS)

Hayne offered a trial by the Lions. No doubt Reggie Bush set that up for him.

Seahawks are supposed to be one of another five teams that have showed interest in Hayne also.

Been reading more about Harvin. The guy sounds like a headcase with major anger issues who was either loved or hated by teammates.

Everyones loves the Dic...:oops:
0ap2000000207440_gallery_600.jpg

Dickerson was my favorite RB when I started watching football... he's one of the reasons I became a Colts fans. Too bad it's tough to find auto'd cards of his in a Colts uniform.

Caught the last few minutes of the Rams game, nearly gave me a heart attack ! Nice to rack up another W, especially against the Seahawks - took a bit of trickery and good luck to do it though!

That punt return ruse was by far my favorite special teams moment of the year so far, what a classic!

I enjoy that the first round draft picks have been studs. Smith looks like he will be elite, they were laughed at for reaching for a center, and then jerry wanted Johnny football. Even though I am not a Cowboys fan, hope demarco has a healthy season.

I enjoy that the first round draft picks have been studs. Smith looks like he will be elite, they were laughed at for reaching for a center, and then jerry wanted Johnny football. Even though I am not a Cowboys fan, hope demarco has a healthy season.
Smith's a beast. I was one who laughed when we drafted Frederick but am so glad I've been proven wrong and I want to shake the hand of the man/men that took control and wouldn't let Jerry draft Manziel.

Smith's a beast. I was one who laughed when we drafted Frederick but am so glad I've been proven wrong and I want to shake the hand of the man/men that took control and wouldn't let Jerry draft Manziel.

I have always been a firm believer that you build a team through the trenches. If you have a great OL, they can make a average RB look great with the holes they open and make an average QB look like a quality starter by giving him time to make his reads and a few extra seconds for the receivers to get open.

ah, my favourite part of the past few seasons, where all the people who say Tom Brady is finished in the first few weeks/preseason begin to eat their words :D

Rams are killing me.....something needs to change....If Fisher doesn't do something about OC and DC, I can't see him being around for much longer. Offense is all over the shop and the D has gone backwards terribly this year, supposedly with a great DC leading them this year...they were better without him !

Rams are killing me.....something needs to change....If Fisher doesn't do something about OC and DC, I can't see him being around for much longer. Offense is all over the shop and the D has gone backwards terribly this year, supposedly with a great DC leading them this year...they were better without him !

At least they have a win.... :cry:

Woohoo...did the Niners arrogance just give us a win today ??? Try and get a TD from 1st and goal rather than take the FG to tie it up...and then they fumble!

Winning ugly, but winning all the same !

Woohoo...did the Niners arrogance just give us a win today ??? Try and get a TD from 1st and goal rather than take the FG to tie it up...and then they fumble!

Winning ugly, but winning all the same !

I just watched that... boneheaded move IMO, but was happy to see you guys walk away with the W

Back
Top Bottom