NFL Discussion Thread. (SPOILERS)

Lol the Carr card prices increases once more. All alley hurns cards triple. He looked promising from what I saw. Didn't see what Mack did. Sio Moore is a stud.

Sio did real well. Mack didn't perform to bad considering the Jets were double teaming him quite often!

I rate sio, dirty I missed him in my IDP draft. I'm one of those sicko fans that love defensive players lol

Anyone else see the new footage of ray rice and his wife from inside the elevator? The only argument that had him hanging on by a thread was his "self defence" excuse where they were saying his wife was throwing the punches and he was just protecting himself. Well goodbye to that.

It's seriously sickening, and this guy gets two damn games as punishment. Supposedly goodell saw this video before handing out punishment, if that's the case then both of them should be gone from the league

Anyone else see the new footage of ray rice and his wife from inside the elevator? The only argument that had him hanging on by a thread was his "self defence" excuse where they were saying his wife was throwing the punches and he was just protecting himself. Well goodbye to that.

It's seriously sickening, and this guy gets two damn games as punishment. Supposedly goodell saw this video before handing out punishment, if that's the case then both of them should be gone from the league

Yeah the video is not good at all. I have read different versions about what Goodell saw / didn't see. Some say he saw the video. Others say Goodell didn't get to see the video because it was in Police evidence and could only factor the two game suspension based on what they had going - which was it was self-defense, which also seems kind of likely given that I believe the judge pretty much threw the case out anyway by the sounds of things.

Regardless he has now been suspended indefinitely, and looks to have no support from other players at all - every tweet I have seen from current and ex-players is that he should be suspended for life. Honestly though, if he is signed by another team and does play again, I suspect he will not last the full game due to what he will receive from the opposing defense. Heck if I was on the OL and had to block for a guy like that, I will let the defender run freely right past until he was no longer in the game.

Got to see the Hawks Packers game. Man the Seahawks were impressive. Haven't seen much apart from the two matches this morning and I saw one yesterday. How bout dem (my) Cowboys! Wow, I'm really concerned now. I was one of those supporters that felt the offence was ok. Everybody knew the defence was crap but yesterday I reckon the roles were reversed. Defence was ok. A bit un disciplined but I supposed that's kinda to be expected when the unit is so young and inexperienced. I was shocked at how bad the offence were. It's going to take a miracle to get to even our usual 8-8 unfortunately... :(

Got to see the Hawks Packers game. Man the Seahawks were impressive. Haven't seen much apart from the two matches this morning and I saw one yesterday. How bout dem (my) Cowboys! Wow, I'm really concerned now. I was one of those supporters that felt the offence was ok. Everybody knew the defence was crap but yesterday I reckon the roles were reversed. Defence was ok. A bit un disciplined but I supposed that's kinda to be expected when the unit is so young and inexperienced. I was shocked at how bad the offence were. It's going to take a miracle to get to even our usual 8-8 unfortunately... :(

Bolded sums up Rolando McClain perfectly who I believe is your starting MLB now?

The refs tried their hardest, but in the end, they just couldn't get the Seahawks over the line ;)

Worst officiated game ever, Chargers can hold their heads high beating 2 opponents on the day

The refs tried their hardest, but in the end, they just couldn't get the Seahawks over the line ;)

Worst officiated game ever, Chargers can hold their heads high beating 2 opponents on the day

This game was awesome.
So I'm from Brisbane so I'm used to hot but omfg it was hot.
Ok so this is how the day started.
1. wake up with hangover
2.get coffee.
3. Crack a case of NT Football with ktauthentics.com who stopped by to do some trading and split the case with me. Update with cards will come.
4. Oh hey dAv I have a suprise for you...
photo 1.JPG oh yeah. an Eddie Lacy Signed PSA DNA ROY Jersey....
5. go to the game omfg it's hot so what do you do. Take your shirt off. Sorry lads.
photo 2.JPG
6. Ok a few beers down now it;s time for Football. Go Chargers!!
photo 3.JPG

7. Admire my surroundings.....
photo 4.JPG
And the rest, well I'm still working on it ;)
dAv....

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 4.JPG

Will def have to do a states visit on the back of these updates alone lol. Would been an awesome game to be at.

Anyone see the game today. Ripper match. Those Eagles just don't know how to lose. As a division rival, I can't stand them but man they're fun to watch. At the moment you'd have to say Sproles is hands down the pick up of the year. Reckon the Colts should begin to worry. What did they trade for Richardson? Probably doesn't really matter as it's going to be hard to prove it's not one of the dumbest moves ever.

Back
Top Bottom