Next HOF / Immortal nominees

Brendan_B

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
Brendan3767
To pass time and because I am bored sh**less, I thought I would throw up this thread.

I am sure that toward the end of 2021, we should see some more HOF and Immortal inductees.

Pick one player (from the club you support if possible) for HOF and one player from any club for Immortal. If you want, add in the why.

HOF - Jason Croker. So underrated, 300+ NRL games, 60 in the ESL. Premiership winner in 94, NSW and Australian jerseys.
Dally M lock of the year 2000 and most impressively, played over 60 minutes with a ruptured ACL and strained ankle ligaments in 2001.

Immortal - Brett Kenny. I had a few names in my head but this bloke, wow, what a player! Achieved everything, one of the very few to knock the king from his throne.

I thought it was 3 years for hof and 5 for immortal?

Slater if 3 years, if not Kearney or Bai.
Immortal Lazarus.
My limited understanding of the eligibility / qualification process is that to be an Immortal or at least be nominated, the person has to be a HOF member.

To be HOF as a player, they have to be retired 5 years from professional sports.

My limited understanding of the eligibility / qualification process is that to be an Immortal or at least be nominated, the person has to be a HOF member.

To be HOF as a player, they have to be retired 5 years from professional sports.
LORD TED GOODWIN.........

Immortals:
Glen Lazarus
Cameron Smith
Greg Inglis

Hall of Fame:
Dale Shearer
Darren Smith
Billy Slater
Anthony Minichiello
Jonathan Thurston

I think a player has to be retired for five years before they can enter the HOF and they have to be HOF to be an Immortal.

This precludes many of the recently retired greats (JT, Smith etc).

I think Locky is a big chance and would love to see Kenny & Clyde.

Back
Top Bottom