IMG_2028.JPG

IMG_2022.JPG

IMG_2021.JPG

IMG_2010.JPG

IMG_2025.JPG

IMG_2031.JPG

IMG_2046.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Some great grades on some pretty tough cards to grade - brave man sending in those diecuts for grading!

Gallery always produced nice looking cards imo, and the Rookie Royalty looks super clean. Crown Royale inserts never get much hobby love, but looks like you appreciate them!

Not gonna rip that Treasury mini card? From memory you could grab cash money out of those bad boys!

...and PC respect for chasing those parallel and overseas RCs - HARD CORE!

Some great grades on some pretty tough cards to grade - brave man sending in those diecuts for grading!

Gallery always produced nice looking cards imo, and the Rookie Royalty looks super clean. Crown Royale inserts never get much hobby love, but looks like you appreciate them!

Not gonna rip that Treasury mini card? From memory you could grab cash money out of those bad boys!

...and PC respect for chasing those parallel and overseas RCs - HARD CORE!

thanks mate!!!!! gotta catch them on the right day sometimes !

The Rookie Royalty set is very tough from what I've seen - to grade and also pack pull - only 40 graded TOTAL from that whole set of which there's zero 10's, seven 9's and the rest are 8 and down to a few 6's - highest Kobe and Duncans are PSA 8's and this is the only Garnett.

I've ripped a few Treasury cards when I was opening those boxes and they were garbage - much worse than the outside card in most cases. I'm just hoping it's not a logo man but when I held it in hand it didn't feel thick enough - oh well! coincidentally, currently only 40 graded by PSA total from that set too and KG once again a pop1 .

The Fleer Euro's are pretty scarce too so I was happy to take any grade they came back on those and just upgrade at a later stage if I find one!

cheers skip!

I have to send Nat a message and say thanks for adding the scans to every PSA card they do now - my god is it great!

The PSA Set Registry gives you front and back only I believe but if you go to the PSA app and lookup cert number it also gives you a 3rd image which is the front and back combined which is great too! in case anyone didn't know!

Nice stuff! Any idea why those Fleer grades are so low? They don't look THAT bad!

Nice stuff! Any idea why those Fleer grades are so low? They don't look THAT bad!

I was expecting about 7’s for the European stuff based on corners/edges but no I’m not really sure - I don’t really care about grades on those there’s only a handful graded so I wasn’t too picky, just wanted them checked off the list

Back
Top Bottom