New ufc game ps3

crg0084

Looking for pies autos
Real Name
chris
eBay User
crg0084
Has any one heard any reports on the new ufc game coming on ps3 i went and pre ordered a copy hope it isnt going to be a dud this game has been a long time coming hope it lives up to expectations.

Yeah. Been tracking it's prgress since it was announced a few years back. Being made by the same developers as the Smackdown! series (dunno if i should be worried or not) Will feature 80 fighters, a career mode and apparently fighters take realistic damage (cuts, bruises etc) and they've put alot of effort into the presentation and control scheme. I'm hoping it's good, but i'm limiting my expectations because if it comes out less than perfect, there's room to improve on future installments (hopefully)

I might preorder this on 360. I'm hoping online for this is lag free and not buggy like other sports games.

Ive got my pre-order down for the PS3. Should be out May sometime!

From what ive seen, no health gauges/status bars will be on the screen during gameplay to make it seem realistic.

It should be a heap better over the PS2 games (UFC Throwdown, Sudden Impact and Pride GP)

Yer it sounds great hope it lives up to the hype heard there is a ultimate fighter style carrer mode sounds fun. Hopefully they stick to the release date

Just downloaded the demo off XBOX LIVE and i am floored by how good it is. :D

They've really done a great job, i can confirm that there's no life bars/meters and only the Clock Timer is on screen. Play by Play commentary is spot on, fighters sweat as the fight goes on and the cuts and bruises look nasty, blood stays on the canvas and will stay on fighters in some cases until the end of a round. Striking feels good, the ground is complex and i haven't really experimented with the ground enough as the two demo fighters are Chuck Liddell and Shogun Rua so they avoid the ground. Very impressive, looks realistic and it feels pretty realistic too. Controls will take getting used to but they've done a pretty decent job with this and i'll be playing the demo until release day. Might go and pre-order it shortly.

Grab the demo it's also available on the PS3 (not a fan but meh) it's about 500mb and i love it. :thumbsup:

I may be keen, GSP!

UFCdesignsmall.jpg

Just downloaded the demo off XBOX LIVE and i am floored by how good it is. :D

They've really done a great job, i can confirm that there's no life bars/meters and only the Clock Timer is on screen. Play by Play commentary is spot on, fighters sweat as the fight goes on and the cuts and bruises look nasty, blood stays on the canvas and will stay on fighters in some cases until the end of a round. Striking feels good, the ground is complex and i haven't really experimented with the ground enough as the two demo fighters are Chuck Liddell and Shogun Rua so they avoid the ground. Very impressive, looks realistic and it feels pretty realistic too. Controls will take getting used to but they've done a pretty decent job with this and i'll be playing the demo until release day. Might go and pre-order it shortly.

Grab the demo it's also available on the PS3 (not a fan but meh) it's about 500mb and i love it. :thumbsup:

just started to get the demo now, will most likely grab this on pre-order aswell with my copy of fight night 4

Got the demo on PS3, it ownz, ownz, ownz. You can put health bars on the screen if you want, hundreds of moves/actions and its well done overall.

8.5/10 based on the demo.

my local game shop had the game today but cant release it till thur it looks mad showed me the cover. cant wit for thursday all the speculation will come to an end ;) apparantly you can use online to unlock ultimate fighter characters not sure if its true but ads dimention to the game.
The official ufc website says there is a mode where u can re visit great matches and unlock items for completing objectives sounds mad.

I've played the demo on ps3 and it seems like a great game.
Great gameplay and moves,
but cant be compared to the graphics of fight night (knockdown and contact sequences) in my opinion.

But very fun, have played the demo over and over as you get give two fighters for a 3 round match, quickest ko was 38 secs haha!

out today ;) going to pick it up at lunch. It may not be as good as fight night graphics but boxing just bores me now this sport is the next big thing dont have big expectations just glad they have released another game. From what i hear there is life like injurys blood ect and it is MA15 taz cardz

i picked it up this morning and had a quick play before work. Good fun so far (7 fights into career mode) :v:

game is good think it could get boring quickly same thing over and over...
Controls challenging to learn will take a while to master. carrer mode is good but needs more variety overall cant and wont complain though give thq something to work on to make the next one better. Pissed off however preordered at eb to get the bonus fighters.
They gave me a xbox card instead of ps3 when i took it back to swap they have run out and cant get any more and it was the only way to unlock those 2 fighters...

Im a huge fan of this game. Its a bit hard but ive finished the career for the Lightweight and heavy weight and went through a few Classic fights. See how it goes.

If anyone wants to add me and have a fight or two just add me my ID is t-ice365

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom