New Transportation!

Kawasaki ftw! Need that bad boy in Kawasaki green though! ;-)

Nice bike mate! Im guessing you've just got your Ls? How does it work over there?

Yep... i love my bikes!! Ive had an XR280 (Ballards), KTM250 EXC, Suzuki Boulevard (800cc) and now ive got a CBR600 F4i which i absolutely love! Its my first sports bike and its so much fun

Nice ninja mate. I have quite a few bikes, but only 1 road/sports bike. a 2008 R1. My latest addition can be found in this thread.
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/general-forum/83027-new-toy.html
Been meaning to upload some more pics but been super busy lately and haven't bought a new camera yet (after my mate decided to drop my other one), But yeah no better feeling than cruising around on a nice bike. Have fun!

Nice bike Jay! Never saw that post thanks for linking, I'm enjoying riding everywhere!

250.00 for a motorcycle safety class, two days and you do basic riding then a safety test. Then you get license if you pass!

Yeh congrats on the new toy, to me bikes r in the top 3 of "the best things in life" ,
I love that new bike feeling. Thats one sweet ride u got yourself.well done! .Ive been riding for over 30 and for the benefit of any new riders reading this thread
heres a few tips to avoiding some scabs. I hope thru my suffering u can avoid some pain lol.

1. dont be a scrooge when it comes to tyres ..(especially the front)
2. after that oil change u did,.. triple check that sump plug u thought u tightened.
3. Don't ever think that loose chain u got ...will stay put.
4. its surprizingly simple to dislodge your pillion ,so absolutely no gas if ur missus is along for the ride.
5. never ride without gloves, having a getoff, with none on... is a total b*%$.
oh and finally, leave the trick ENDO's to someone who can do'em.

best of luck with the ninja, wish it was mine.